**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The best suicide friendly Cosmic goes to rank 5

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    The regen if you have slides is nuts you basically end all fight's with full HP even when you spam sp1
    Currently SIG 125 and planning to SIG 200 her
    She was my second 5 star after rogue and carried me through act 4
    Her buff earlier this year made her a utility and damage machine
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice. She's my favourite cosmic (hype when I'm not on suicides anyways), and insanely suicide friendly.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I took her into Map 5 in AQ when I turned on suicides for one of the SOP bosses. Problem was, she was shredding those goons too fast! I took all of the bleed damage but didn't have time to heal up before I finish each fight, which made my health go bye-bye real quick.

But she's probably amazing in slightly longer fights and I love her to death regardless. But yeah. That was a rough AQ. She was too good for her own best.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Very nice, I’m patiently waiting for my 6* to be duped to take her to r3.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Had her as my first 6* cosmic for ages , and while I'm super glad for the buff, I'm gonna have to wait for an awakening to R3 her. Still great though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    She's a great call. Utterly amazing in the Cav EQ quests.

If Awakened, the combined ability to parry non-contact attacks plus counter Autoblock means she crushes a load of (usually) tricky opponents.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Uh oh I can already hear the swarm of Corvus, CGR, Hercules, and CMM fans that are about to destroy this mans entire career

What career?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So I knew Angela's buff was good but damn I've not had chance to appreciate her.. until I used my R4 Sig 20 in 7.2.6 Icarus path, she cleared the entire path itemless and ended the with full health!

I was blown away!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She was my first 6*, my first 6* dupe, and my first 6* double dupe. Wasn't happy about the dupe or double at the time as her sig was useless. Took her to r3 recently and she's pretty fantastic.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Your King Groot looks way different than mine
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Uh oh I can already hear the swarm of Corvus, CGR, Hercules, and CMM fans that are about to destroy this mans entire career

I didn't call damage I meant suicide friendly
    Before they shred me like the guy that called Elsa a top 5 skill
    Technically you said the best suicide friendly cosmic champ. Ik what ya mean but the wording on the title is slightly misleading. Great rank up, insane champ.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

The regen if you have slides is nuts you basically end all fight's with full HP even when you spam sp1

I dont have any slides tho. Is the regen still any good without them?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Even tho you got a lot of disagrees you are right.

In terms ofc suicides she is permanently healing the most from all the cosmics.

Others need them more (looking at Corvus) but she definitely heals the most from them.

I dont have any slides tho. Is the regen still any good without them?
    You regen 5% max hp when you lose 10% of your max health
    It's pretty good
    With suicides and will power spamming sp1 allows you to always have full hp
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    She is a champion I like to use.

And I don't have other options either, I think Venom is good, but I don't like it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I reached rank 4 but ran out of gold. :p