**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an Alliance

Loo

Looking for a map 5-6 AQ alliance with active AW

Comments

• Message me on line at TheBattleOfNY
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Hey man! I'll add you in game. Yodabolt~1 is my ign.

We run 554 in AQ (210M+) and 2 bgs in AW (gold3)
  • ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    5x5 250m score.. easy and always cleared 100%
    gold1 in war .. 3bg
    Line : Zirgz
    couldnt find your id on line
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Hey your in game friend list is full. Look me up in game @buck9studio. We are map4 but pull in 130mil+ each week. A lot less demanding then map5 and 6.
  • LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 126
    We have an opening for Map 5 in our 2nd branch that runs AQ maps 4/4/5.
    Active Map 5 players in that branch have the ability to transfer up to our main branch upon an opening.
    Line app contacts:
    Mathina
    WestCoastParty
    LadyGamer13
  • IlarioxIlariox Posts: 80
    We run map655 x5
    Add me on Line if interested: ilariovacca
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I am path seeker we are 38mil Alliance needing two look up soul rebels.

We do no AW unless members wants it. We run map 6 and 2 map 5 groups

We ask to stay friendly line is required. Again, I am an office check us out
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited July 2021
    Your line TheBattleOfNY is not coming up.

We hit just shy of 120M(186k points off) with 26 members. We need someone like you to help us fill in . We run 543 with heroics x5. AW we run 2 bgs in season and 1 for off season practice. Currently S1 and shooting for gold.

My line is isotired and ign Cangaceiro.