**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omg

Hello everyone !! Tell me please, here you are making commitments for players of different types and you yourself break your words, this is how I don’t go into the game in the general chat, a constant mate occurs and humiliates people, swear, and in fact your game is played not only by adults who bring prosperity to your team and so on, children are still playing your game for a second and are you looking at it? Have you gone crazy? Or are you only interested in money? Take some measures or I will have to find another source to prosecute you, why should my children read all the verbal dirt and negativity in the general chat when entering the game?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Turn off global chat, dude. I did it years ago.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    turn off global chat, it’s not worth it
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Because you can't regulate human speech or anonymous accounts. Kabam can't do anything. This is just like Call of Duty-the only way to not deal with the constant dreck that goes in and out of an earpiece is to have nothing to do with it. You go into general, you're going to have to wade through the toxicity. The only solution would be to axe chat entirely, and lemme tell ya, that ain't happening...
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    i have to agree with @DawsMan, the censor is pretty good. Also if you know your kid's gonna play the game you can go into the settings and turn off Global chat.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, if you want, you can turn off global chat in your game. Additionally, if you see any inappropriate behavior you believe has slipped past the filters, you can report the player by clicking on their profile picture and then clicking the "Report" button.
This discussion has been closed.