**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally Thronebreaker!!!

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
After putting it aside for far too long....after constant pushing from my ally mates .... after a rough ego bruising when a noob who I recruited in an earlier alliance became TB before me....i finally decided to push for the last 3 quests remaining in act 6 completion and get TB.....that grandmaster sure is a sneaky fellow depleting my units by a good 1500 or something....

Anyways its done finally ..... got to take my doom to r3 after much contemplation between doom and torch... both science and mystic t5cc needed 25% frag.... finally decided to go with doom ....

opened 2 featured 6* crystal and got mojo and negative... excited to try out negative....5* nexus was a disappointment had to select 20 sigs on aarkus between awakening mordo and awakening iron fist....

got another 5* nexus from the cavs and chose to awaken king groot between sigs on yellowjacket and another trash champ i dont remember...lets see how the buff turns out...fingers crossed...

few screenshots i managed to take last night ....

Comments

• AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Congratulations
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Congrats! Mister Negative is a pretty good pull and Doom’s a great choice to R3, you’ll get Human Torch up in no time. You nexus pulls could’ve been better but you’ll get lots of good five star champs in no time if you don’t have them already!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Congratulations to getting Thronebreaker with actually a great champion..
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Congrats! If you have been doing SOP, should be able to take up that torch up in no time.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉

• Congrats!
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    Bawa69 said:

After putting it aside for far too long....after constant pushing from my ally mates .... after a rough ego bruising when a noob who I recruited in an earlier alliance became TB before me....i finally decided to push for the last 3 quests remaining in act 6 completion and get TB.....that grandmaster sure is a sneaky fellow depleting my units by a good 1500 or something....

Anyways its done finally ..... got to take my doom to r3 after much contemplation between doom and torch... both science and mystic t5cc needed 25% frag.... finally decided to go with doom ....

opened 2 featured 6* crystal and got mojo and negative... excited to try out negative....5* nexus was a disappointment had to select 20 sigs on aarkus between awakening mordo and awakening iron fist....

got another 5* nexus from the cavs and chose to awaken king groot between sigs on yellowjacket and another trash champ i dont remember...lets see how the buff turns out...fingers crossed...

few screenshots i managed to take last night ....

Bro that was literally my first rank 3 also to get thronebreaker lol. Congrats! 👍
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. Awesome!

I actually really like both Mojo and Aarkus. Mojo is great overall even he needs his sig to really shine, while I feel like Aarkus' sig ability is a little overlooked. When it's maxed out, you can automatically and with 100% certainty shrug off any non-damaging debuff in the game every 9,5 seconds. Goodbye stuns!

I only have him at sig 150 (82,6% chance to shrug them off) so I haven't dared take him into any content that requires someone to shrug off stuff, but when I max him out I'm going to go exploring. :)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Always a good feeling to hit TB. Grats man.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Congrats!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!