Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

arena not awarding correct points for 6 stars

Put simply, I’m scoring the same arena points for 6 stars as 5 stars with a similar PI. This has been going on for at least 24 hrs, I wasn’t using 6 stars before that cos I was grinding for t1 alphas, but it could have been going on longer.

I’m just a casual grinder, but if I was going for someone this would drive me crazy.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
    This is an intended feature of the basic arena
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 1,278 ★★★★
    You only get the full 6* points in the featured arena. In the basic, 5 and 6*s earn the same amount of points.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 498 ★★★
    it's like this since at least one month and it's entended. They divided the millestones by 3 so we don't have to claim
  • KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 15
    Cheers for the replies. Like I said, I’m a very casual grinder. I didn’t know this had changed. Not a fan of the new arena milestones at all. Oh well.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

Cheers for the replies. Like I said, I’m a very casual grinder. I didn’t know this had changed. Not a fan of the new arena milestones at all. Oh well.

What do u meant do u like 16.5m million better ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 6,519 ★★★★★

New arena milestones? They’re exactly the same as before.