**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally beat 6.2.6 Champion

Took about 15 revives, because I didnt practice the dexing of the specials so the last 10% was brutal but I finally got the hang of it. I pushed him to his special 1 and dashed in after the punch and that got me close enough to dex the headbutt.

Very happy with my rewards, hope that was the hardest thing I have to do for awhile lol.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
    Nice pulls, any plans for rank ups?
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Jaded said:

Congratulations 🎉

Not really, got to look up which characters are most useful overall for 6.3 then rank the ones I have. I got some research to do before I attempt 6.3 =).
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Congratulations 🎉

Not really, got to look up which characters are most useful overall for 6.3 then rank the ones I have. I got some research to do before I attempt 6.3 =).
    Nice very, definitely plan ahead. 6.3 is a 🐌 fest. Good luck!
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Congrats! i found 6.3 and 6.4 considerably easier.

(is it just me that whenever i see a SS of someone beating the champion, I always look first at how many units that player still has?)
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice job!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Always Congrats when someone does this for the first time! A great milestone to reach - well done 😉.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I surprisingly did it itemless. The damn path costed me more resources lol. 90% with doom, last 10% with beardo. Congrats!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    I beat him a few days ago. It took so many revives I stopped counting. Getting him to 10% is easy. It's that 10% that eats away your resources
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I’ve still stuck on 6.2.2 so I’ve not faced the Champion boss yet, but is the 10% phase really that hard? MSD, Swedeah and Bero Man all make it seem so easy, though that’s probably coz they’re really skilled
  • Options
    And Congrats OP!
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I’ve still stuck on 6.2.2 so I’ve not faced the Champion boss yet, but is the 10% phase really that hard? MSD, Swedeah and Bero Man all make it seem so easy, though that’s probably coz they’re really skilled

I never I would say this but 6.2.2 is the easiest quest of 6.2 after 6.2.1. Everything after is just bs.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

I never I would say this but 6.2.2 is the easiest quest of 6.2 after 6.2.1. Everything after is just bs.
    The people that you listed tackle champion for fun. Don't trust you tube with regards to difficulty. The last 10% is not that difficult now especially since they reduced the dexes required and also the block penetration. Don't die when he is at the 40% phase, it gets really tricky to get him into a cycle. The champion boss is really a cycle of push to sp1, punish to sp1 and keep him from going unstoppable. If you mess up in the middle, recovering the fight is a little tricky.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Pulyaman said:

Chikel said:

The people that you listed tackle champion for fun. Don't trust you tube with regards to difficulty. The last 10% is not that difficult now especially since they reduced the dexes required and also the block penetration. Don't die when he is at the 40% phase, it gets really tricky to get him into a cycle. The champion boss is really a cycle of push to sp1, punish to sp1 and keep him from going unstoppable. If you mess up in the middle, recovering the fight is a little tricky.
    Oh ok thanks guys!