**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LV1 Loyalty Revives

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Is it me or have these things become non-existent recently in the loyalty store right when they would have the most need with all the Parry/evade problems? Yes we got a few free ones but conveniently the others are nowhere to be found for quite a while now, even longer than usual it seems πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

Is it me or have these things become non-existent recently in the loyalty store right when they would have the most need with all the Parry/evade problems? Yes we got a few free ones but conveniently the others are nowhere to be found for quite a while now, even longer than usual it seems πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I think we got some last week, but I don't actively look for them since I always have some. On a related thing, I did not find a single lvl 1 Revive in this months eq. I usually find atleast 1 by this time. I know it's rng, just a little strange
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Week later... still no LV1 revives anywhere to be found πŸ€”πŸ§
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulyaman said:

DalBot said:

I think we got some last week, but I don't actively look for them since I always have some. On a related thing, I did not find a single lvl 1 Revive in this months eq. I usually find atleast 1 by this time. I know it's rng, just a little strange
    I actually found 1 in 3.1 randomly on the path I happened to be running. Definitely a nice surprise considering the annoyance of the herc boss was for me

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think the OP is talking about alliance L1 revives.
    If so, I agree. Have been hunting for them as well
    Love the disagrees and lol reacts from folks who can't point out the last time the LV1 AQ/AW revives were in the loyalty store.

It's been an absurdly long time and it seems rather odd that they have been missing while gameplay issues have been rampant
    Sman74 said:

Why do we need a rotation again? Just put all the items in there all the time. Let us manage it. If we run ourselves out of Loyalty, then that’s on us. There are already stash limits and item use limits in AW and AQ. Why have another source of frustration to the player base with the revolving nature of some items in the Loyalty Store?

Not sure I agree with this but we should expect some sort of normal regularity instead of constantly having to keep fingers crossed when the game has been clearly broken for a while now
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They need to scrap the L2 revives from the loyalty store and substitute L1s. The difference in value is negligible and the difference in cost is stupid. Or delete the L1s entirely and substitute L2s at the 7k loyalty price.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They need to scrap the L2 revives from the loyalty store and substitute L1s. The difference in value is negligible and the difference in cost is stupid. Or delete the L1s entirely and substitute L2s at the 7k loyalty price.

Or revamp the entire alliance potion/revive values. The ones that are bought by glory/loyalty.
    I'm still not able to understand how we're getting close to R4 and still have max 6k health pots from glory. Boosted R3 itself can reach 50-60k health.
    And the revive from loyalty either gives you 750 health as L1 or 1450 as L2. Which is basically nothing.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're now available on the loyalty store, get them while you can