**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 (and 6.3 in general)

Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My lawwwd this mission is my wall. Took me so many revives to get through biohazard even with Omega and BWCV, only to get wrecked by Medusa due to low bleed damage

As a result, who would you suggest are the best counters for each 6.3 boss? Ranking up Sym Supreme for Medusa as I type :)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Your roster would be helpful but I personally used AA. His bleed damage is pretty good and with bleed vulnerability it's easy to get a one-shot I believe as long as you don't mess up. I did in 2-3 revives though since my AA was only rank 4 and died from block damage.

The general consensus though is that Sym Supreme is the best counter.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

My lawwwd this mission is my wall. Took me so many revives to get through biohazard even with Omega and BWCV, only to get wrecked by Medusa due to low bleed damage

As a result, who would you suggest are the best counters for each 6.3 boss? Ranking up Sym Supreme for Medusa as I type :)

You’ve already got the best champion right there. I’m pretty sure I used nick fury for that fight but I truthfully can’t remember.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Will3808 said:

You’ve already got the best champion right there. I’m pretty sure I used nick fury for that fight but I truthfully can’t remember.
    Is biohazard still supposed to be the easiest path? Means I can't really use Doom (for Black Bolt) or Sym (for Medusa) through the whole quest, feel like I'm missing something obvious
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    If you have good evade counters, you can take the evade path.
    Sym supreme can handle both Medusa and black bolt, letting you bring in a backup for the boss and 3/4 champions for the path
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Mole God counters Medusa. Stay under 10 monster mass and auto block isn’t even a concern.
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

I have beaten medusa with r4 5* symbiote supreme around like 5 revvies

You can have doom in your team but that will mean that you have to rely on three champions which should not be that bad right?

Counters for each boss imo:

- Medusa - moleman, horseman wolverine, Nick fury (if you time it correctly you can keep your 2nd life fury), AA, cap IW (sp1 spam + parry game)

- Nick fury - Doom (passive stun still apllies), Claire, Colossus with OR, Namor, Magneto, Modok (need to time his sp1)

- Havok - G2099, Colossus (cannot by armor broken unless by a tech champ), HulkBuster, Iceman (not sure about him tho), Hulkbuster, bassicaly any armor up champ. Also havok and both cyclopses work

- IMIW - Magneto, Void, Doom, Venom, Mr.fantastic (not sure about him, but he has petrfify, which helps), can't think of other right now,

- Mysterio - Magneto, Medusa, HT, NF, Cap marvel movie, robots in general

- CapIW - ideally any champ with big crit champ - ramped Aegon (combo 500+), Corvus, Stark spidey, stealthy (not sure but he crits alot so), ghost with hood synergy, She hulk (if you have skill with her), also heimdell for safety
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Mole God counters Medusa. Stay under 10 monster mass and auto block isn’t even a concern.

Moleman tip...
    Trigger frenzy while under 10 monster mass, then you can use heavies and take it up over 10 without losing the utility