**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Different icons for prowess and unlockable

Here is a suggestion from a friend of mine (who is colorblind deuteranopia type)who was watching me play:

There should be different icons for prowess and unlockable effects! Ok, you can differentiate them by the message on the screen but not always, and for him they are what we would see as slightly different shades of blue.

I don't know, maybe change the unlockable for a X or a single stripe over a shield.

Just a suggestion

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    This might be doable since they have made out-of-left-field changes to the icons in some of the recent updates. Especially if their catering towards the color blind.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    Catering to colorblind player base is a good enough reason on its own. But for someone who had returned to the game after 2 years or so, with all the changes its very hard to differentiate between all the buffs/debuffs. Though the explanations on pause screen do help, cant always pause fights as you lose tempo and focus.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah they should make that change. It’d be simple and welcome I think
  • ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    Diinasty said:

Catering to colorblind player base is a good enough reason on its own. But for someone who had returned to the game after 2 years or so, with all the changes its very hard to differentiate between all the buffs/debuffs. Though the explanations on pause screen do help, cant always pause fights as you lose tempo and focus.

Yeah, but a message at the main screen may be enough I guess