**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel Slower Animations?

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
I have a 5* R4 Sentinel and i wanna take him to R5, i have one issue. Idk if it’s just me but sentinel just feel soooo slow and i actually find it harder to dex with him. does sentinel genuinely have slower animations?

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It’s a bug that’s going around for all champions. It’s not only for him. If you want to take him up, do it
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’ve only noticed this on sentinel.

I’d hold off. I’ve noticed this for over a year. I actually stopped using him after pulling him because of that.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He is a 10 foot tall chunky robot, maybe he should be a bit slower and this is all by design?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    kinda

a benefit is repeatedly dexing is great

There’s a Seatin video where sentinel just dexes against the wall repeatedly and it’s kinda funny
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    dirt13jr said:

I have a 5* R4 Sentinel and i wanna take him to R5, i have one issue. Idk if it’s just me but sentinel just feel soooo slow and i actually find it harder to dex with him. does sentinel genuinely have slower animations?

Oh yesss!!! Finally someone said it. I have the same issue with him and his dex seems diff when i compare it with other champs. Dont get me wrong it works well but when the opponent is super aggressive its hard to reliably dex sentinel for me. Or when the special attacks are multi hit and u have to dex each of them like things sp1, i have issues...so yeah its real and u r not alone...
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    He's been like this for as long as I've used mine. Pretty annoying but you get used to it.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

kinda

There’s a Seatin video where sentinel just dexes against the wall repeatedly and it’s kinda funny

Link?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

kinda

Link?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M0SSt9Jkdic&t

the rogue fight with the against the wall starts about 7 minutes in
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    rcm2017 said:

dirt13jr said:

Oh yesss!!! Finally someone said it. I have the same issue with him and his dex seems diff when i compare it with other champs. Dont get me wrong it works well but when the opponent is super aggressive its hard to reliably dex sentinel for me. Or when the special attacks are multi hit and u have to dex each of them like things sp1, i have issues...so yeah its real and u r not alone...
    ok! i thought it was just me but i guess not
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Everyone loves to complain about his animations but I actually like them better 🥲. Make him feel super smooth imo
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    i noticed it because i play him so much. kinda liek it
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I feel this about all xl champs I play with. Just a little more junk in their trunk.