**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

YEEES The T5CCF Luck Continues!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Checked off the 10% Crystal from the Sentinels of Liberty Event as a Win, 4 More Runs of the EQ and I'll get Another 10% Crystal from the Objectives!
Then if that one manages to be Mutant as well, then I'll have my First Rank 3 and can spend the 3 25% Selectors from SoP on either Skill and Tech or all on Mystic... (Also I may 100% Variant 5 before SoP Ends which would be another 25% Crystal)

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Grats! Also are you not able to take a screenshot from your phone? I feel like I'm in Inception...A phone taking a picture of a screen?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Grats! Also are you not able to take a screenshot from your phone? I feel like I'm in Inception...A phone taking a picture of a screen?

I can but the process of sending it over to my phone would take longer. (The phone I'm using to play the game was my Grandfather's, my phone and tablet stopped being compatible with the game a couple month's back)
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★

I can but the process of sending it over to my phone would take longer. (The phone I'm using to play the game was my Grandfather's, my phone and tablet stopped being compatible with the game a couple month's back)
    Gotcha! Was just curious. Also good luck on the EQ nexus! Hopefully it'll roll your way!