**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Summoners Journey- how to unlock rewards

Hi everyone,
I am a summoner with a new account (started 3 weeks ago, currently lvl 31 and ‘Proven’).
Early on I got many of the rewards from the summoners journey challenges but now most of them are locked (see related pic). Does anyone know what achievements are needed to unlock them ( like do I have to hit a certain level or buy something to access these rewards?
Any help appreciated. Thx

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    You need to level up
  • FrigoFrigo Posts: 8
    Thanks. I definitely will keep playing (growing?) and see when they unlock... just wondering if there is a list or anything showing when these challenges will unlock?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 456 ★★★
    Click on the green info button next to each achievement and it should show you the level requirements. I think.
  • FrigoFrigo Posts: 8
    Today I got to lvl 35 and just about all of the remaining locked challenges unlocked. Thx