**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your nightmare in AW !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I have tasted both high tier and low tier wars and some champs just make you worried when you gotta take them. So which one is your nightmare ? These are the ones i can remember as of now.

Your nightmare in AW !! 92 votes

Mojo
9%
Lvernon15CupidThefire13TatteredSailMyzahJCC5280Will3808Draconic_12SlumpGod 9 votes
Domino
25%
Haji_SaabPizzabeatplayinggameletNigtmare6511RockypantherxQacobEtjamaFenicodangarang122Aomine_Daiki10A_NAZDoctor_Strange19CapdevilasebNerdNerdNerd1Jr_StarkThanks_D19TheBair123Varad18ChaosMax1012DarkKnight646 23 votes
Korg
26%
zuffyKirklinrockykostonMoosetiptronic10or_Strongpsp742Username19273MasterChief1176JuliusCaesarIcy000LeoZedJohnyBoyBdot13odishika123AmnetiesSparty6TrojansBuggyDClownLlessurAce2319 24 votes
Annihilus
8%
Bender_Bub2019Dfour24PsyGrinder_XYodabolt21RiptideWasy1Salve_maker05xMxtty 8 votes
Thing
4%
jdrum663Cap_MuricaStebo_79Wooptyfrickendoo 4 votes
Apoco
4%
Alex13369Unio77SuperiorSymbiotejbxotiic 4 votes
Nick
5%
TheVyrusColonaut123Mc6xR1s02Light7 5 votes
Doom
5%
CassyMiStaLovaCynicSchnoodleSurfinwalrus 5 votes
Nova
2%
PsychoakumaCtuchik 2 votes
Any other
8%
JadedTul123456789Mobile_P0tat0IronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensScrubhanScarcity27Will7 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Annihilus
    Unless I get lucky in the first 2 seconds of the fight, I always end up pinned against the wall running scared!
  • Options

At 1st sight i was wondering which champ it is 👀
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Annihilus
    I absolutely hate Annihilus even with a good counter
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Apoco

One day I used sunspot to fight him he was on stun reflection
    And he kept purifying so he got 60 rock stacks
    Never again

60?!
    Good lord I would have quit on the spot.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Apoco
    Can't Dex any of his specials, I'm too scrub
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Domino
    domino and mojo, the 2 rng based ****
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Korg
    Without a doubt. Once he starts going unblockable, that's just wrecking time.
    Composure is key.
  • Options
    Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    Any other
    Parry Issue… for me…
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Any other
    I don’t play AW, just to save myself from future headaches.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Domino
    With any other champ you can control the fight. But with domino. You just gotta pray to RNGesus
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I just hate her on defense like theory doesn't work against her.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

With any other champ you can control the fight. But with domino. You just gotta pray to RNGesus

Guardian makes it an easy fight most of the time. Perfect block if you're afraid to dex the sp1, parry her projectile medium like a regular fight and just hang out while she's lucky or you're unlucky so she doesn't evade and smack you right back. Granted, I know not everyone has him, but he's the perfect counter. Warlock is a good option too, but you'll need to re-parry or intercept more than with guardian.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Any other
    iAbom w/redouble was a nightmare. Compounded by having two accounts taking both lane 5/8 seeing him 2-3 times every war. But now that’s gone it’s easy streak to the boss island.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Any other
    Cyclops is pretty scary
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Thing
    Korg is a pain but my warlock deals with him OK. Thing I hate and will avoid if I can.
    Night crawler is a bit annoying as well, especially when on the parry immune node.
  • Options
    Nigtmare6511Nigtmare6511 Posts: 11
    Domino
    Domino on spite, that thing it’s just sad
  • Options

I just hate her on defense like theory doesn't work against her.

My r3 Domino gets the most kill in my BG 😅
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Stebo_79 said:

Korg is a pain but my warlock deals with him OK. Thing I hate and will avoid if I can.
    Night crawler is a bit annoying as well, especially when on the parry immune node.

You can still keep hitting his block to change his stance , though it may not work everytime as he can still evade but works most of the time . Falcon is an easy counter for him.
  • Options

Guardian makes it an easy fight most of the time. Perfect block if you're afraid to dex the sp1, parry her projectile medium like a regular fight and just hang out while she's lucky or you're unlucky so she doesn't evade and smack you right back. Granted, I know not everyone has him, but he's the perfect counter. Warlock is a good option too, but you'll need to re-parry or intercept more than with guardian.
    I was surprised to see how tanky Guardian is ...i have him at sig 191 and the utility he gets from dupe + utility that he already carry without dupe is incredible.
  • Options

One day I used sunspot to fight him he was on stun reflection
    And he kept purifying so he got 60 rock stacks
    Never again

Good Lord !! I can't imagine that . He would have haunted me till season end if that was me.