**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The compensation won't help UC players who are on 6.1 trying for cav instead it will be 5.2 style.

So when you get UC at 5.2 it's great right? When compensation happens rewards are good matches your tier of level, however what when you've just pushed and completed 5.4 and are on 6.1 trying to get cav the compensation this time will come and it if shards and crystals will be uc based but 5.2 style. At this point you are there's two tiers of uc players 5.2 and 6.1 huge jump and gap but rewards are same, and I just feel that the compensation this time foe me because I've just finished act 5 and wanna get cav I have a good roster but giving another normal 5star won't help me like it would with uc players trying to complete act 5 im trying to finish 6.1

Comments

• Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Yeah i know they should give u a god tier selector nexus 6* crystal right?.….
    The key word is COMPENSATION, it means they are giving u something to make up for their mistakes, u r describing a REWARD.
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262
    jdeck59 said:

I'm also on 6.1 and we just got ten free revives and health potions. I bet we can push pretty far before Wednesday!

I used those just to finish ultron on 5.4.6
  • Options

Compensation is not a reward meant to help you progress. It is meant to replace what you might have spent because of some issue in the game.

Oh your right
  • Options

So you’re saying you want another title so those people can get better rewards? There’s already only a gap of 3 chapters and reducing it even more would be pretty dumb ngl. Just try to become Cav ASAP and you won’t have to worry

No I was just annoyed I guess because I'm finding cav hard and the compensation will prob at uc just be another standard 5 star which may be a champ with no use
  • Options

So you’re saying you want another title so those people can get better rewards? There’s already only a gap of 3 chapters and reducing it even more would be pretty dumb ngl. Just try to become Cav ASAP and you won’t have to worry

Yh it would now that I see it it would just be weird
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

jdeck59 said:

I'm also on 6.1 and we just got ten free revives and health potions. I bet we can push pretty far before Wednesday!

if you used all 10 revives for the Ultron boss, you’re gonna have a much harder time in 6.1.
    I wouldn’t recommend brute forcing through it. I’m sure the uncollected compensation will be good too, just take your time and become cav after improving your skills and expanding your roster
  • Options
    I don't have much counters and evry1 just keeps saying ghost warlock I don't have them
  • Options
    Dude 10 revives with that roster? Watch some Dorky Diggedy Dave videos and improve your skills, and you’ll be sure to get cav.
  • Options
    Ok thank you
  • Options
    Aaw I wish I could delete my posts and comments
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Ahem
    GiT guD
    The compensation is good enough
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    There is a progression title between uc & cavalier, it’s called elders bane and sadly it’s completely forgotten.
  • Options

There is a progression title between uc & cavalier, it’s called elders bane and sadly it’s completely forgotten.

Well he wants extra rewards from the big compensation coming soon, and exploring act 5 to get elder’s bane isn’t gonna help him do that.
  • Options
    Nah its ok either I push to cav or enjoy uc rewards simple
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

jdeck59 said:

ok so you meant the revives and potions we got the other day along with the glory?
    i used those as a lifeline in case i mess up exploring Act 5...but didn't find the need to, still got 5.2.6 (4paths), 5.4.5 (5paths) and 5.4.6 (3paths) to 100%...I might have to use some against Collector fights, but the Ultron in 5.4 got 4* Red Mags to do it.
    but if they give 5star nexus as compensation I'd be really glad along with some t4cats maybe.
  • Options

jdeck59 said:

ok so you meant the revives and potions we got the other day along with the glory?
    i used those as a lifeline in case i mess up exploring Act 5...but didn't find the need to, still got 5.2.6 (4paths), 5.4.5 (5paths) and 5.4.6 (3paths) to 100%...I might have to use some against Collector fights, but the Ultron in 5.4 got 4* Red Mags to do it.
    but if they give 5star nexus as compensation I'd be really glad along with some t4cats maybe.
    Me to ill be glad
  • Options
    Also lol Wednesdays my bday aswell
  • Options

Also lol Wednesdays my bday aswell

K well Happy Birthday in advance!