**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are you more excited for??

I haven’t been this happy for new characters to be in the game since CGR. Spider-Man 2099 has been one of the most wanted champs I wanted to be implemented into MCOC, but I’ve very intrigued about Peni Parker and SP//dr. In my personal opinion, I think that Peni will have bleed and poison immunity, while Spider-Man 2099 will place bleeds and when facing a bleed immune match, he will instead place ruptures. I’m not confirming anything, it’s just my prediction

Who are you more excited for?? 34 votes

Peni Parker and SP//dr
47%
manveertherealPikoluMobile_P0tat0psp742KRANꓘbooscka2536dangarang122Killswitch01Icy000ErcarretSwarmOfRavensThanks_D19ChaosMax1012RiptidePrimerprime5Konstant45 16 votes
Spider-Man 2099
52%
XxicylovexXSundance_2099TheHoodedDormammuRaichu626StevieManWonderMiStaLovaHera1d_of_Ga1actusMasterpuffIronGladiator22BuffBeastSuperiorSymbioteHoitadoBlôdletterDraconic_12Thanos1149Skiddy212DissapointedSunnyz_786 18 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man 2099
    SlumpGod said:

I’m excited for y’all to learn how to use the search function!!🎉

That Satisfaction will never come
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker and SP//dr
    Peni for sure. Just another spider man science champ, peni is gonna be tech and has some pretty cool animations.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker and SP//dr
    Peni and SP//dr all the way.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker and SP//dr
    Before seeing them in action, I had 100% answered Miguel. However, Peni just looks smooth. Like you rolled up Mole-Man and Warlock into one little girl with a bot. She looked awesome.

I have no idea what their abilities will look like so those animations are the only thing I really have to go after, and Peni just blew me away. Looks amazing.