**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deep dive for peni parker

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hope she’s good
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    That victory screen though
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,372 ★★★★★
    Im more excited about her more than spidey 2099
    She's actually stacked af. And Mysterio is living his best life with the synergy
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Plsssss give me that synergy!!!

She's actually stacked af. And Mysterio is living his best life with the synergy

You can bet I am!

Mysterio said:

Mysterio poison king confirmed?
    *sad iBom noises
    That’s some pretty awful damage tho. Utility looks nice
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Looking forward to next years champs who can strike through an auto block of champs that are immune to true strike.

Nick fury with 14 (iirc) tac charges is unlockable... No need to wait till next year lol

Mysterio said:

Mysterio poison king confirmed?
    Always has been /s
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Odachi said:

Looking forward to next years champs who can strike through an auto block of champs that are immune to true strike.

Nick fury with 14 (iirc) tac charges is unlockable... No need to wait till next year lol
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Bruh, 5k incinerate and tons of red damage aren't good enough ?, not everyone have to insane damage
    My guy that’s from a R4 6* with seemingly annoying ramp up
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    She looks crazy good and really doesn't need to be awakend either which is a huge plus..

When does she come to the 6* featured.. might have to start saving shards
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    That mysterio synergy is actually ridiculous
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Odachi said:

I've also noticed it may already specific autoblock- true strike immune ability in a forgotten champ; super skrull. "4+ Fury Buffs: Gain an Undermine Debuff for 15 seconds, granting Unblockable to any Hit which the Opponent Autoblocks." And there was me thinking im super unlucky with my 6* sig 40 skrull....
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Mysterio gonna be a beast. Looking forward to that. Rest idc about
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

slacker said:

Bruh, 5k incinerate and tons of red damage aren't good enough ?, not everyone have to insane damage
    1. Noted how i said "5k incinerate", it's from 5r5 one, the 6r4 did 14k incinerate
    2. She seems to have guardian ramp up, by using sp, but in term of using only sp1 which not annoying
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

we already have it, or kind of: ebony maw and angela can reduce opponent's auto-block Ability Accuracy ^_^
    slacker said:

slacker said:

1. Noted how i said "5k incinerate", it's from 5r5 one, the 6r4 did 14k incinerate
    2. She seems to have guardian ramp up, by using sp, but in term of using only sp1 which not annoying
    People saying she has bad damage with annoying ramp up 100% weren't paying attention.

And her ramp up isn't as bad as guardian because she's got way more permanent charges (10).
    To put it in perspective the 14k incinerates were caused with 22 charges, that's achievable with 2 sp1s without the risk of losing the damage since the first set of 10 are permanent.
    In addition to the guaranteed energy damage per sp2 hit she's absolutely fine, especially for the utility she brings.

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Sooo excited for these champions
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    So, if i'm reading her abilities right, if I keep hitting her block she will lose the shield and won't be able to auto-block for twenty seconds, right? it also seems that the Horseman pre-fight will be really useful against her, becoming unblockable after purifying a debuff means being able to parry/heavy without any risk (unless she is stun immune, obviously) ^_^
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

So, if i'm reading her abilities right, if I keep hitting her block she will lose the shield and won't be able to auto-block for twenty seconds, right? it also seems that the Horseman pre-fight will be really useful against her, becoming unblockable after purifying a debuff means being able to parry/heavy without any risk (unless she is stun immune, obviously) ^_^

Big Daddy Apocalypse FTW
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★

I remember when people said that about Apoc after his deep dive.

Wild thought, why don’t we wait and see what damage looks like in game after testing?
    People also weren’t thrilled with Doom up to and immediately after his release because they didn’t know how to use him yet.

One day we will learn patience before judging champions, but not today.