Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I don’t know who to choose from my 7.1 exploration nexus

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Here’s some info. I have iHulk at 1/25 and use him some. I enjoy playing him and plan on taking him to rank 2 soon. The unfortunate thing is his awakened ability doesn’t really do anything beneficial. I’m definitely not going to use iron patriot so I’d be taking him hoping for a buff if I did select him. Finally, I don’t really want to level up and use vision unless someone can convince me that he’s useful in endgame content. So who should I choose?

I don’t know who to choose from my 7.1 exploration nexus 68 votes

Awaken iHulk
42%
DrZolaJadedSungjKamikaze_Turtleflygamer10or_StrongZeronaut81Nichj99Lucifer_666Thoye3EdeuinkMasterpuffLpooRonSwansonTheMailmannHagureMeijinHoodie25king_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcDrew3808 29 votes
Iron Patriot
10%
Malreck04PikoluwalkerdogHoitadoScrubhanAJ007Ace2319 7 votes
Vision (aou)
47%
Hort4UnsilentRasiloverBuckyBruhGrootman1294_Sham_StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0GarrettNMaratoxTrubluMateGOTGYsFSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensricknmorty_BuffBeastQfuryJr_StarkBolland 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Vision (aou)
    Pick vision, make sweedah jealous, I believe in you.

Also he is the best pick there as ihulk doesn't need the awakening and ip is garbage
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Vision (aou)
    Do it or Swedeah will come for you
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Pray for the Buff
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Ayyy congrats will! I might hope for an IP buff from there
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,346 ★★★★★
    Buff him Kabam. Or if you have roblin even as 3 star. Go for IP and just have a taste LG good damage with him
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Buff him Kabam. Or if you have roblin even as 3 star. Go for IP and just have a taste LG good damage with him

Needs dupe for that
  • Options
    LiangLiang Posts: 3
    Awaken iHulk
    I would put it to you that you are grossly underestimating the importance of silver stars. My eyes burn when I play a champ that has gold stars. That is all.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Awaken iHulk
    DO IT. GIVE IN TO THE POWER