**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW will be harder after maintenance....YAY

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
So since AW's difficulty is increasing and apparently modified health for regen is appropriate although challenging it's beatable (yes with units and the right roster unless you don't have the right roster then oh well too bad) may I ask where are the increased rewards?

I don't understand why I should continue to spend when the content is made much harder than previously and I get the same old rewards? Not sure the thought process behind that but I as well as many other feel that this new AW is a complete and utter failure on all levels.

New nodes were added to make it harder after you removed what you called to difficult nodes like Thorns....well I'd gladly take Thorns over node 24.

So we keep getting AW adjusted to be harder yet we don't get anything else out of it. I for one am done spending on AW, we will take the losses until AW is fixed. I know many others that are implementing the same plan. It's sad that we are months into this with no real resolution and the "fix" is to increase difficulty even though the customer base is telling you not to. I don't understand why the customer is always ignored. It's very frustrating and I'm trying to explain this to the powers that be.

Increasing the difficulty isn't the solution. It's just creating a larger problem than what we originally had.

Comments

• aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    never spend on war. rewards are not worth it. No units no potions no revives no boosts. I dont need shards, need cats for the ones i have. no sense getting a champ if you cant rank em up
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    aiktow4u wrote: »
    never spend on war. rewards are not worth it. No units no potions no revives no boosts. I dont need shards, need cats for the ones i have. no sense getting a champ if you cant rank em up

some people have too many catalysts and want more champs so AW rewards are worth it, however with that said AW is broke and I won't waste units on it until they fix it to give points for defender kills
This discussion has been closed.