**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10mil expert tier ally is recruiting. Must have map 5 experience.

The Brotherhood is recruiting!

We are a relatively laid back alliance that is competitive in AQ and AW. We stay in expert tier every week and play 3 AWs per week.

Are you looking for a chill group that still kicks ass? If so, look me up on LINE: Shrimkins

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Still looking
  • Options
    Found 2. Looking for 3 more
  • Options
    paulie7777paulie7777 Posts: 21
    I got two profiles... with my current alliance which is on map 5, participation slows down dramatically on weekends. i’m looking for an alliance where all the members in my BG continue to be active over the weekend, otherwise my best champs are tied up in AQ for nothing...My attack team is wolverine x2, Vision x2, scarlet witch and the archer...4* 5/50 duped.
  • Options
    paulie7777 wrote: »
    I got two profiles... with my current alliance which is on map 5, participation slows down dramatically on weekends. i’m looking for an alliance where all the members in my BG continue to be active over the weekend, otherwise my best champs are tied up in AQ for nothing...My attack team is wolverine x2, Vision x2, scarlet witch and the archer...4* 5/50 duped.

@paulie7777 message me on LINE. I think we can help you out
  • Options
    found 1. still looking for 2
  • Options
    still looking
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    They kicked in hr after joining
  • Options
    User3224User3224 Posts: 3
    It was closer to 7 hrs. You couldn’t even make it through 1 fight in AQ. Used 4 items. Died 3 times. Barely took a third health off your opponent.
  • Options
    Got a few good ones but still looking for 2 more.
  • Options
    Still looking