**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff her next plese...

jack_the_ripper1jack_the_ripper1 Posts: 181
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Shes so lame, buff her in this current game i will have heart attack if i pull her as 6* total waste. She and all these 5* below needs complete overhaul.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    She will get buffed when its her time also buffs are planned months ahead u will just have to see if she does get a buff this year but id probs lean to her buff is next year
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    She has a confirmed buff coming, but she lost the community vote so Guillotine's (and presumably Ant-Man's) will come first. I don't know where she placed among the other four candidates, but presumably they'll be buffed somewhere along the line of how much in-demand they seemed to be.

But regardless, Kabam said they were all in the buff pipeline. Just hang tight. If you don't have a 6* Thor Foster, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Plus, you can always take comfort in the fact that she will get buffed, if you ever pull her. That is what got me through the pain of pulling 6* Kamala Khan (that, plus that she can be useful for one Carina's challenge).
  • MADMANDIFFA_69MADMANDIFFA_69 Posts: 84
    I just got her as a five star from cav so I wouldn’t mind her getting a buff
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Shes so lame, buff her in this current game i will have heart attack if i pull her as 6* total waste. She and all these 5* below needs complete overhaul.

That 5 star roster tho- It’s just so bad...
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I imagine that her buff will come around the next Thor movie