UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Post Your Compensation Nexus Cav Crystal Pulls

2»

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 365 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    @Bugmat78 they skipped that will guy ^ up there lol, but he probably pulled 3* from these crystals and is having tantrum or something :D
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    I pulled 3x 5-star Nexus crystals, and got Odin out of one of them which makes me SUPER happy
    I also got 4-star Spider-Ham and Super Skrull, so I can't wait to rank them up along with iBom
  • SylarKanameSylarKaname Posts: 11
    Much better pulls and awakened my Mojo! *Austin Powers voice*

• Can't complain getting these!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★

Dupes of Hela and CGR as 5-stars, a new BPCW 6s and then this semi-controversial decision:

• KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 3
    1. Duped my 6* King Groot.
    2. Pulled a 6* Sentinel
    2. Got my first 5* Ghost.
    3. Duped my 5/65 200 sig Pro X.
    4. 5 x 4*
    5. 1 x 3*.

• Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 36
    1st batch 2 5* rest junk.
    2nd batch 4 6*s and 3 5*s
    Duped colossus, sunspot and psylock new Angela.
    Huge difference