**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Early maintenance

Just purchased and used an energy refill... Boom, early maintenance!

Comments

• MattMatt Posts: 4
    Same here and missed out on getting 5*'s through arena 1 more time tonight.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I notice this happening yesterday with the time change I ended up getting my rewards for the next day at 11:00 p.m. instead of midnight . Will at least that means that it will be a 9:00 p.m. update for the new at a champions
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I just popped a energy refill as well to complete my quest before scheduled maintenance, now I just lost it because of emergency maintenance.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Mods, will it be possible to get my energy refill back since I won't be able to use it?
  • Wasted 30 units... Some even used boosts...
  • Ajm74Ajm74 Posts: 13
    Typical bs. And why does maintenance take a full 2 hours EVERY FRIGGIN TIME now? Used to be 45-75 mins. Horse. Bleep.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I have 300k in ISO expiring within the hour. I already know the canned response you get from outages, never gets read.

It really shouldn't take more than ONE minute to do maintenance. Downtime like this is not the industry norm. It would not be accepted by most revenue generating companies.
    There are very basic inexpensive technical solutions for this that have been around a lot longer than this game. The only thing to debate is the reason; Kabam is cheap or incompetent to out a real solution in place.

Ughh so frustrating to play this game.
  • PraetextatusPraetextatus Posts: 16
    I’m curious to see if the administrators will actually address this on the forums. And more so, will we get something in return for the lost time, energy refills, fights that were compromised, etc, etc, etc. Should we expect another “lofty standards” message with something like 50 PHC shards for recompensation? I’m guessing we’ll get nothing at all since “emergency maintenance” is assumed to be an expected part of the game, and we should probably “plan accordingly”, or something like that. Though how we can plan for emergency maintenance is beyond me. Just so frustrating that Kabam puts so much effort into warning us about scheduled maintenance (and that is appreciated by a lot of us, even if it is not expressed nearly often enough), only to have us plan our playing time around it and be hosed by emergency maintenance more than 30 minutes before scheduled maintenance was supposed to start.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Kabam is so dysfunctional it’s hard to believe they aren’t a government agency
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Mods, will it be possible to get my energy refill back since I won't be able to use it?

@Jwallace25, sorry to hear that happened.

In the past many had encountered that, many had asked for compensation, and almost none of them get anything back. You'll probably be asked why they have provided heads-up announcement and yet you still refill before the announced time. Of course it is not upto me to judge, and I also recognise that due to time zone diff and due to various personal reasons, perhaps that very time slot is the only time avail for some of us to accomplished smtg before we get stucked with lots of other more important things in real life for an extended period of time and not able to login until hours later.

Once again sorry for your lost (refill) and hopefully you will find a way to avoid that in the future (considering the state of current game quality, plus the frequency of the down time) as I don't foresee any improvement is going to happen in the near future.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Compensation Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I’m curious to see if the administrators will actually address this on the forums. And more so, will we get something in return for the lost time, energy refills, fights that were compromised, etc, etc, etc. Should we expect another “lofty standards” message with something like 50 PHC shards for recompensation? I’m guessing we’ll get nothing at all since “emergency maintenance” is assumed to be an expected part of the game, and we should probably “plan accordingly”, or something like that. Though how we can plan for emergency maintenance is beyond me. Just so frustrating that Kabam puts so much effort into warning us about scheduled maintenance (and that is appreciated by a lot of us, even if it is not expressed nearly often enough), only to have us plan our playing time around it and be hosed by emergency maintenance more than 30 minutes before scheduled maintenance was supposed to start.

Most of us will think you are right, per our experiences especially in recent months.
    You hit the keyword and you probably got the answer right:-
    I’m guessing we’ll get nothing at all

sounds like you get it right
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Well like many I had also purchased an energy refill to finish a quest just before emergency maintenance kicked in, so I could participate in the bounty quest and support my alliance...
    What I don’t understand is why some accomodation could not be found buy the powers that be to support the community and perhaps schedule maintenance either on a more convenient day for the community, or alternatively have less important events and such on the day maintenance is to take place...
  • GrehoGreho Posts: 10
    Wie ktoś za ile skończą ta konwersacje
  • Don’t like it stop spending. Or a mass exodus. These people make millions. They could care less.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    We only got reimbursed when they messed up occasionally. Now that Kabam screws **** up weekly they never seem to compensate