**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP Potion Compensation??

I wonder with the parry issues that is still going on and that Kabaam held back Summoners Show Down that they didn’t at least send out regular potions/ Revives for compensation especially with this weeks Emma Frost that 1 mistake is a possible KO for you. I’m not saying that they should stop SOP either maybe give Potions b4 the event starts like they have been doing with AQ or maybe bring down some of the health pool to compensate for mistakes/miss parries.

Having this still over a month later a issue is a bit ridiculous. When u are given a week to complete SOP I think something has to give. I’m having a strong feeling once SOP is done somehow we will get the fix we’ve been waiting for quite some time. I’m wondering if people since this has taken so long that they have gotten use to this parry issue and in order to have fun in the game they just say the hell with it I’ll play with the issue happening…. Kind of messed up for summoners to go through this it’s not really noticeable in easier content but harder content for sure it’s noticeable….

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

I’m struggling with this Emma simply because dex is so far off, it just keeps blocking when I dex, the window has changed by a ton, have to dex way earlier to make it successful, I can’t get her under 50% on a solo so yeah throw a few revives, the game is falling apart and frustration is at an all time high, I had to use revives in eq again this month too

Yep. Could never Dex the 1st part of her sp1 only the 2nd part, so irritating.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

So u want to parry emma frost?
    Good luck with that

If Dex is all messed up then yeah that’s be the next best option
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m not trying to parry her unless I’m using ibom, (weakness and regen means I can parry l1s if I want. the problem is when I dex on the normal timing, it parry’s instead, and that means massive block damage, I haven’t been able to get starky to 10 poises in any of these fights so I stopped using him, maybe your games running smoothly, mine is embarrassingly bad, it’s dropping hits mid combo and walking towards the defender while I’m tapping the screen, the dex timing is half a second different from what it has been the last 5 years I played the game, this fight would be fun if the game wasn’t running so badly right now, and yeah leave it one more week if the bugs are going to be fixed by then would be a good solution, I’m holding back on eq this month as I used more revives last month on easy bosses tha. I have in eqs in the last 18 months, it’s the frustration of how bad the game is running that it’s not worth my time right now, I play a game for enjoyment, not to be constantly frustrated and yeah some revives would alleviate some of that frustration, time sensitive events are digging into peoples revive and unit stashes
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    qartweli said:

So u want to parry emma frost?
    Good luck with that

You can parry Emma Frost. Proxima disable the power gain

The problem is that when the parry doesn’t work you’re screw ! And the party bug appears regularly

What i don’t understand is that during the beta tests, Kabam had addressed the parry bug, so why didn’t they released the fix, even if there was still other bugs to address too ?