**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Finally Beat The GrandMaster (Will be ThroneBreaker after SoP)

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Colossus put in some serious work. Rewards wise I got kinda shafted. Got 6* Og Hulk, 5* Mephisto Dupe, 5* Ebony Maw Dupe, and luckily I got 5* Starky which kind of saved the opening.

I took Sunspot to Rank 2 and yeah my ThroneBreaker Candidate is KingPin who is insanely good. I think I progressed pretty well. I am a year and a half into the game. Onto Act 7.

Btw can anyone tell me for ThroneBreaker if your 6* Rank 3 has to be level 45 or just Rank 3

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you'll get thronebreaker right when you take him to r3. you might have to restart your game for the mail that gives you the title. congrats! i recommend going into 7.1 and 7.2 and maybe even trying to beat it. i personally think that parts of it are easier than 6.4, but if you handled the grandmaster, then you can do 7.1 at least. congrats
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Congrats, I cleared GM over the weekend as well! 6* king pin and Ibom, 5* Sabretooth.

Chose the mutant t5cc frags for Apoc and then realized I would have had just enough to form a full cosmic one for Corvus…

Probably better Apoc anyway. I don’t run suicides so Corvus has some difficulty with the act 6 and 7 health pools. Still, 23 days cannot come soon enough.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congratulations! It’s a true accomplishment in this game.