**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 Mordo is hard

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I used 20ish level 1 revives and 1 team revive to get through Mordo in 6.2.5. Is that typical or am I just bad?

I took him down with sig 125 Cap IW 5* r5. Repeatedly reviving him. The nodes in combination with Mordo is insane.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    One shot with torch
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Without torch or void he is a very hard fight, took me a lot of revives to get him down too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

And he has been nerfed. Imagine him before hand lol

“nerfed”
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Doom makes the fight really easy
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

Please don’t post inappropriate titles

Are you joking??
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Generally Ghost MIGHT work if you get lucky and don't get buffed too often. Major part of it is how much her playstyle screws over Mordo AI. Most of the options in this thread seem better though.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Hoitado said:

Are you joking??
    yeah he’s a troll
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Anyways to answer the OPs question, mordo is one of the harder bosses in act 6 having some pretty annoying nodes such as strenght in numbers, spite, hurt locker, special delivery and the magical global node DNGG. With all these nodes he becomes fairly annoying so you will need ideal counters, Torch, Void, Ghost with Hood (To tank sp3 and hurt locker) Doom Ihulk stryfe are all great options. Quake is another excellent option but has one issue. Mordo on this node has +20% ability accuracy, so concussion will not shut off the power gain all the time, but it will for most of the time. Overall he is one of the harder bosses, but not hard enough that you spend 20+ revives.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Nalak8 said:

Hoitado said:

Are you joking??
    yeah he’s a troll
    Or immature, one of the 2.

Both 😊
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    10-15 revives with doom.
    It sucked
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    He's worse than the Champion boss in 6.2.6
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★
    depends, i only used team revives, becasue it is cheaper imo

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    3 revives with doom
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    this fight was hard even with doom, i tried void and got SUPER lucky and got 2 petrify buffs right off the bat so i only had to use one revive
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I used a few (two I think, but I'm suffering from a poison debuff at the moment being friday night) for the whole path and I'm no gud.

Sometimes I read the horror stories of paths I haven't done yet and stress out for no reason. My progression has been stunted by believing too much of what I read.