**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier What If Nexus Drop Rates

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★

I think it is now fixed to 3% for 6* now.

It's not, it's 4.50% the real drop rate
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    So when will we get these compensated crystals ? I saw they changed the drop rates of what if cav nexus from 1.50% to 3% for 6*
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Isn't that supposed to be %4.5 ? Why is it %3 after update ?
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    This is frustrating. People that check these drop rates and decide not to buy have to sit and watch as people that blindly buy get rewarded with additional Crystal's with from what I have seen from last week pretty good pulls.

I'm glad you guys are getting compensated and feel you should but man this shouldn't be happening in the first place. I might have considered this deal or the one before if I knew it was going to be buy one get one.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

3% is the same drop rate as the regular Cavalier crystals. The 4.5% drop rate is normally for daily Cavalier or featured Cavalier.

Regardless it would be nice if they modified their names so people can tell which drop rate they are getting just from the name
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    edited August 2021
    So basically 1.50 has changed to 3percent chance and we lose the 17.50 percent chance of 5 star to 16 and the chance of a 4 star has now been decreased by 5 percent too now 😳 but then again its better than before I guess.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

ExHavok said:

3% is the same drop rate as the regular Cavalier crystals. The 4.5% drop rate is normally for daily Cavalier or featured Cavalier.

Regardless it would be nice if they modified their names so people can tell which drop rate they are getting just from the name
    I believe these crystals are featured. They feature " What If " champions.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Has compensation already started going out?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Dammit, i was gonna buy it before they fixed it. Whatever
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

Starhawk said:

ExHavok said:

I believe these crystals are featured. They feature " What If " champions.
    I think Kabam has done both in the past though....they have had 39.99 Cavalier bundles that typically have the 3% drop rate and the 49.99 Cavalier bundles that typically have the 4.5% drop rate. It just goes to show maybe a name change is in order.
  • EoD_BawsEoD_Baws Posts: 20
    The drop rate should be 4.5% they changed it from 1.5% to 3% still incorrect lmao
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Please, next time could you wait 3 to 4 more hours before signaling it on the Forum or at Kabam ?

This way we will have more time to buy the offer before the fix to get the compensation :smiley:
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I hope they do this offer more often (with correct drop rates). It’s pretty awesome
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    theham said:

Wait...did they nerf the regular Cav 6* odds? I swear it was 4.5%. Showing 3%.

The featured is 4.5%

No, thats right.50% increase in odds to get a 6* across the two as it the unit cost between them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Where are people getting 4.5% from?
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    It should be 4.5% because it is a featured Cav Crystal, not a basic Cav Crystal (3%)
    Zan0 said:

A 1.5% crystal of the old drop rates should be 4.5% in today's drop rates
    It's not a Featured. It's a Nexus Cav. Regular Cav Rates apply. There's no Featured Champ, just a list of specific Champs.
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

It's not a Featured. It's a Nexus Cav. Regular Cav Rates apply. There's no Featured Champ, just a list of specific Champs.
    Why were they 1.5% and not 1% originally then?
    The erroneous Rate doesn't really make a difference.
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Ehhh it kind of does. But you can have your opinion
    Stop and do the math, which is usually DNA's wheelhouse, but logic states it either way. 4.5% chance, with 3 rolls per Crystal, and 2 Crystals for 5 bucks? Hmm...
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Ehhh it kind of does. But you can have your opinion
    Stop and do the math, which is usually DNA's wheelhouse, but logic states it either way. 4.5% chance, with 3 rolls per Crystal, and 2 Crystals for 5 bucks? Hmm...
    You're like the people that argued last week that the 1% drop rate was correct (DNA was part of that)

Logic states that if last week a bugged nexus was upgraded from 1% to 3% that this 1.5% crystal should be upgraded to 4.5%
    I didn't argue anything. I actually implicitly said I don't have enough information so I'm looking at all possibilities with that. I'm also looking at all angles now. Multiplying the Rate by 3 isn't an automatic.