**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranking up

Should I take 4* crossbones, Ultron, Dr. Strange, Angela or Psylocke (all unduped) to rank 4 or 5* iron fist or winter soldier to rank 2. Already have 2 4* rank 4s

Comments

• Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    I say ultron or psylocke,
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Angela, Xbones, maybe ultron IMO
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would say,
    1) Ultron for double immunity (+ regen, evade, etc utilities)
    2) Crossbone for defensive accuracy reduction
    3) Angela for good damage output plus good tank (+ regen and few other buffs)

If resources are limited, would NOT suggest to use that on Dr Strange, Psylocke beyond R3. R3 is good enough for Arena purposes

But you can probably still bring the 5* to R2 after you are done with R4 of the 3 4*
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    U have rank4 luke cage n vodoo...so go to angela(for offense)
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Thanks for your help. Took crossbones to rank 4 and duped my iron fist in a crystal so took him to rank 2
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    I was going to suggest Ultron for sustainability and Angela for Damage. Psylocke is good for Power Control. TBH, I'd take any 4* to at least R4. I'd take them all to R5 if I had the Resource flow. Lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ultron, I use both a 4* and 5* but I also run suicides
  • Options
    Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Wait what, u managed to dupe ur 5 star iron fist, for someone with two 5 stars that is mega lucky
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Wait what, u managed to dupe ur 5 star iron fist, for someone with two 5 stars that is mega lucky

Yep, I know