**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can I get 5% guaranteed mutant t5cc before SOP rewards?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently need 54.6%, and I couldn't do mysterio otherwise I wouldn't even be making this post. So SOP will give me 50%, I'll just need 5% to get TB(and get the juicier compensation hopefully).

Currently I'm trying to get the 2% crystals from the store, but that only gives me a 3.5% chance at getting three or more of the crystals to be mutant. Man, if only these were nexuses.

I dunno if I could suffer through Cav EQ exploration(I know some of you guys will tell me I don't deserve TB if I can't even do Cav EQ comfortably, screw you).

So, any tips?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Do 7.1 or 7.2 100%; each has a 25% T5CC selector.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Explore 7.1 or 7.2 or cav eq. It's a pain but you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    On 23rd you can trade t4cc crystals for t5cc frags.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    GarryDK said:

I'd do it if they were nexuses that guaranteed the class, but really not worth it for crystals.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

GarryDK said:

I'd do it if they were nexuses that guaranteed the class, but really not worth it for crystals.
    You’d better crack on with variants and act 7.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I mean, have you done variants? Those give 25% T5CC. But yeah, Cav EQ or 7.1/2 would be your ideal place.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I've done completion of variants 7, 4, and mystic one(forgot if it's 5 or 6). Haven't completed the villain variant because electro boss kinda roadblocked
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I've done completion of variants 7, 4, and mystic one(forgot if it's 5 or 6). Haven't completed the villain variant because electro boss kinda roadblocked

You could try exploration of V7?
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    I did it by doing cav E/Q 100% and its the first time i ever 100% it and got elsa r3 got tb and got to next progression lvl on sop got a whole t5cc coming my way but id say to u farm revives n grind arena for units.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Everyone has already mentioned everything I could say in terms of where you can find t5cc, but I'll say this: exploring the classic difficulties of the variants can be great for farming both units and revives. I earned a lot of 20% revives from exploring V7 (I think it was? V6 or V7), in addition to the units you earn from just completing each quest. There's a decent chunk there that you can get, to prepare you for whatever else you need to do. The revives are fairly RNG dependent but the units will always be there when you first complete/explore the quests.

Good luck!
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Do you have Namor or Havoc for the Electro boss?