**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i just got muted cause of the glitchy chat thanks kabam 10/10

i just got muted cause the glitchy chat window this is the 3rd glitch ive reported today to you guys. I'm tired of this game im tired and i can't do it anymore this is just too stressful. You won't fix it now you never fixed these problems and you neverr will. im disappointed in this company i give up.

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    id like to also note my other profile which never went on global or done anything to provoke a mute just got muted and my friend got muted as well. The profile was ZeroVex and the other was SCARE_ REAPER 2. Those 2 profiles of mine never went on global for weeks. Also they couldnt have done anything to get muted. I am very very mad right now and so help me if you make another excuse im quitting for good!
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    muted?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    yes muted its when u cant chat .....I couldnt have done anything to trigger it so idfk anymore.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah but it's worse today, everything including the chat keeps fading in and out for me and alliance members and some people here on the forums ever since the last maintenance.

I go to try to type and the message goes away with the entire chat window and it keeps doing it over and over making trying to chat on golbal or anywhere a pain because you never know when it will fade out.

Multiple times I tried to send a message on golbal only for it to be swolled by the glitch, so I typed the letter a and that went through so we aren't technically being muted it just glitches out and eats the message.

It's not just the chat either everything keeps fading in and out in the bar, so there is something going on that they're somewhat aware of but I don't think they know exactly what is going but they messed up many things again and I'm hoping they fix it soon.

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Chat has always been funky. I’m pretty sure I’ve never been muted, but I’ve gone through stretches where my messages won’t post.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's been an issue recently where Chat will disappear. I usually have to load another Menu before it comes back.
  • Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the in game chat. While this could possibly be a bug, it is more likely you have received an in game chat ban. We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as reports made by other players.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was in fact a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

As we are unable to assist further, this particular thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.