Point Wrongfully Removed

JonnySnowJonnySnow Member Posts: 117
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello Kabam!

I’m having trouble find the support and logging in so I will post here for now.

My Username is “JonnySnow.”

Recently you guys removed some points for the Darkhawk fight because some players received and additional point for the same fight. I did play this fight more than once (for the enjoyment of the fight) however I never received any additional points for it.

I was sitting on 19 points and should be collecting the extra tier 3 Alpha fragments and 25 6-Star signature stones. But I was wrongfully reduced to 18 points causi g me to no longer be at the reward tier. Please advise and correct issue!

Thanks!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why is point being removed only hours away from event finishing... thought this was reduced already when it happen?? kinda messed up to allow people to think they have more points than they do to stay on a tier for rewards... if i knew i needed to complete more objectives i would have. this blows and frustrating
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Bruh. Don't tag the mods for you lying to get an extra point.
  • HeterminusHeterminus Member Posts: 80
    How can it be possible that you did it for pleasure more than once and you have not done the other fights lol

@Kabam Miike why is point being removed only hours away from event finishing... thought this was reduced already when it happen?? kinda messed up to allow people to think they have more points than they do to stay on a tier for rewards... if i knew i needed to complete more objectives i would have. this blows and frustrating

Lol wut? This makes 0 sense. Either you beat a fight or you dont. Either you finish a objective or you dont. How tf can you not know if you did it or not
    not once did i say i dont know if i ran it or not. i know i ran it, and i thought kabam reduced the point when they knew the bug happened. if they removed it that same week, people could do objectives normally knowing exactly how many points they had. you might have tagged the wrong person bud
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Member Posts: 117
    I beat it again after the issue was fixed. So no additional point was given but I’m sure it shows I beat the fight more than once…
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    How many bosses/objectives did you beat and how many points are you currently on?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    JonnySnow said:

I beat it again after the issue was fixed. So no additional point was given but I’m sure it shows I beat the fight more than once…

The issue wasn't fixed, they just let the quest expire. You just didn't realise you had an extra point. That's on you.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    How do messages in your line confirm you didn't receive the extra point?
  • Skins84Skins84 Member Posts: 1
    I actually never received an extra point from the Darkhawk week, completed all weekly events with exception of one week not getting on to do all of the side point challenges, stopped at 23 points, and I find out today that I’m now at 22 with no way of even trying for an additional point. Just another reason to stop playing this game, been on since 2016 and it keeps getting worse.
  • FenicoFenico Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    JonnySnow said:

Not on here looking for opinions from people who can’t give actual input other than bogus statements

not looking for opinions but you came to forum where nobody can help you instead of support
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,819 ★★★★★

Lol wut? This makes 0 sense. Either you beat a fight or you dont. Either you finish a objective or you dont. How tf can you not know if you did it or not
    not once did i say i dont know if i ran it or not. i know i ran it, and i thought kabam reduced the point when they knew the bug happened. if they removed it that same week, people could do objectives normally knowing exactly how many points they had. you might have tagged the wrong person bud

JonnySnow said:

Not on here looking for opinions from people who can’t give actual input other than bogus statements

Bogus... Like your claim.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Member Posts: 236
    Man gotta suck to miss a tier of rewards by 1 point...

when was that posted?

when was that posted?
    3 or 4 hours ago.
    edited August 2021

when was that posted?
    3 or 4 hours ago.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273214/week-4-summer-of-pain-quest-removing-extra-points#latest
    so i guess they said within 45 days the point was ganna be removed lol great timing i guess

when was that posted?
    3 or 4 hours ago.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273214/week-4-summer-of-pain-quest-removing-extra-points#latest
    so i guess they said within 45 days the point was ganna be removed lol great timing i guess
    I think they wanted to wait until as close to the end of the event as possible just to not mess anything point wise up. After the almost 2 months they've had, I don't blame them at all.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Member Posts: 457 ★★
    JonnySnow said:

Hello Kabam!

I’m having trouble find the support and logging in so I will post here for now.

My Username is “JonnySnow.”

Recently you guys removed some points for the Darkhawk fight because some players received and additional point for the same fight. I did play this fight more than once (for the enjoyment of the fight) however I never received any additional points for it.

I was sitting on 19 points and should be collecting the extra tier 3 Alpha fragments and 25 6-Star signature stones. But I was wrongfully reduced to 18 points causi g me to no longer be at the reward tier. Please advise and correct issue!

Thanks!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Yeah i can attest to this. I did my fight with him too and i double checked back then there wasnt any point added (because it was a bug). I had my screenshots but i deleted thinking every bug resolved but turns out my instinct was right. Smh how are we going to play the game without having the need to worry about unstable gameplay?
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Member Posts: 117

JonnySnow said:

Bogus... Like your claim.
    Lol you’re a troll dude. Like I stated.. I was having trouble with sending into customer service so I posted here to get some attention from Mods who can actually look into the situation and not bash people and accuse them of being liars. Keep your negativity to yourself buddy because your response along with all the others trash talking is absolutely pointless.

when was that posted?
    3 or 4 hours ago.
    I think they wanted to wait until as close to the end of the event as possible just to not mess anything point wise up. After the almost 2 months they've had, I don't blame them at all.
    that actually makes sense lol they really need to just shut the game down for a cool 2-3 days fix everything 100% so many issues backed up and others appearing around every corner. thx for the info tho

when was that posted?
    3 or 4 hours ago.
    that actually makes sense lol they really need to just shut the game down for a cool 2-3 days fix everything 100% so many issues backed up and others appearing around every corner. thx for the info tho
    That's not how fixes work. The game we play lives on a live server. The game gets fixed through a development environment and fixes get sent to the live server via updates or hot-fixes. Shutting the game down for 3 days or 9 months has no impact on how fast they fix something.
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Member Posts: 61
    I got 4 accounts i did dark hawk on my main twice and all my accounts lost 1pt each im not overly bothered becase i still had the ghost fight to do n got it done. but the one that should have lost a point went from 13-12 so no issue but my other account is cavalier and it went from 9-8 and even had ghost done 100% so i couldnt even reach my milestone of all 9.also not the fault of a player when an extension of a week is added and and they think they just havent 100% one of the objectives panic set in and u think i must get this done why have i not done it not everyone tried to cheat the game.