**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Countdown to TB

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
In 20 hours this big daddy will go to rank 3

Comments

• Options

Next rank up after Apocalypse
    @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

20 Hours till this Big Belly goes to Rank 3

Nice
    Inspired by swedeah?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Next rank up after Apocalypse
    @SpideyFunko

I. Will. Punch. You.

Through my ruddy screen
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

20 Hours till this Big Belly goes to Rank 3

Nice
    Inspired by swedeah?

A little

Plus he is a very fun champ to play with
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    19 hours and 16 minutes till I get a 6*🗑️
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Tomorrow... the peasant gates open.

I can't understand how people who beat the grandmaster aren't TB yet - more than enough opportunities
  • Options
    Odachi said:

ItsDamien said:

I can't understand how people who beat the grandmaster aren't TB yet - more than enough opportunities
    7.1, 7.2, Variants kept shafting me you can check my previous Post's never got a class I wanted
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Odachi said:

ItsDamien said:

7.1, 7.2, Variants kept shafting me you can check my previous Post's never got a class I wanted
    If you're making excuses, what are your excusing for not doing abyss or picking up all the extra 10% t5cc each month since cav event quest came out?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

Odachi said:

ItsDamien said:

If you're making excuses, what are your excusing for not doing abyss or picking up all the extra 10% t5cc each month since cav event quest came out?
    They aren't making excuses.
    1. Abyss is super hard
    2. People can get unlucky especially because they are giving 5 2% t5cc now
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

And Aristocrats are salty that they will share the same benefits as peasants. Dont worry kabam will soon shift u to the better palace where u will get even better bread.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    I got TB about a week after beating GM. I don't understand where bad luck comes into play. The Cav EQ 10% let's you choose from 3. The 25% from the GM let's you choose. I didn't feel like I had to be particularly lucky, I just focused on a single class to get it. (and no I haven't done abyss - still waiting on Aegon)
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

People acting like cav nexus t5cc gives you all 6 cat options 😐

People acting like it’s hard to get 50% of one class by doing any combination of act 6, act 7 completion, variants, Cav EQ, Side quests, AQ map 7, AW seasons and then doing 7.1 and 7.2 exploration to select the other 50% 😐
  • Options

People acting like it’s hard to get 50% of one class by doing any combination of act 6, act 7 completion, variants, Cav EQ, Side quests, AQ map 7, AW seasons and then doing 7.1 and 7.2 exploration to select the other 50% 😐
    Actually, I never said anything about that. I’m currently working on 100% the variants, I’ve already 100% 7.1 and every cav EQ since I’ve been able to. I’ve never complained about the journey to TB. You’d need to do map 7 with epic mods to get t5cc, don’t act like somebody working towards TB is going to have the roster for that. I never said the journey to TB was impossible, just takes a bit of time. I’ve only been playing for a year since last June, and with SOP rewards I’ll be TB. Don’t really know why you felt the need to jump in with that comment, I was just pointing out that some people say it doesn’t require luck at all, when in fact it does.
    I’m pointing out that TB used to require luck and now absolutely does not. There are many places to get t5cc, to the point where it’s impossible to not be TB if you do the content. If you plan and strategise you can guarantee that you can be TB. Like I said, all you need to do is get to 50% and save 7.1 and 2 exploration for last.

So I’m not jumping in with a comment for any reason other than to say, if someone says TB requires luck, they are categorically wrong. What is more accurate, is that you can get TB earlier by being lucky and pulling the right class, but it absolutely does not at all require luck.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

You’d need to do map 7 with epic mods to get t5cc, don’t act like somebody working towards TB is going to have the roster for that. I never said the journey to TB was impossible, just takes a bit of time. I’ve only been playing for a year since last June, and with SOP rewards I’ll be TB. Don’t really know why you felt the need to jump in with that comment, I was just pointing out that some people say it doesn’t require luck at all, when in fact it does.
    You're either severely overestimating map 7 with epic mods or underestimating the roster of somebody working towards thronebreaker.

AQ 7 is doable with r5s and anyone working towards thronebreaker should be at the stage where they have enough to run it. Whether or not they want to commit to it is their choice but do you seriously believe someone trying to r3 a 6* can't put together a team to deal with nodes like diss track or all or nothing?

And we're far past people claiming Thronebreaker requires luck, we've got over 100% t5cc selectors available in content and completion offers (even excluding SoP). If anyone decides they want to form a t5cc of their choice they can guarantee it without relying on any RNG.
  • Options
    In fact,

@ForWhomTheBellTolls

I was going through all the places to get 25% T5cc and it turns out that all you need to do is get 7 25% crystals and you have guaranteed yourself getting TB.

If you get 6 25% crystals then at the very worst case, you will get 1 in each class, which is actually quite a low chance. So when you open your 7th crystal, it is guaranteed to take you to 50% of a class. After that, you can go and do act 7.1 and 2 exploration and you’ve got yourself TB.

So the places you can get these 7 t5cc 25% crystals are
    Variant 5
    Variant 6
    Variant 7
    Act 6 completion
    Act 7.1 completion
    Act 7.2 completion
    Act 6.1 exploration

Once you’ve done that content, go and explore 7.1 and 2, and you’ve got yourself a 0 luck, fast track TB title. And hey, if on the second or 3rd crystal, you double up on a class, go for 7.1 and 2 even earlier. Easy peasy.

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Are the SOP rewards going to release at exactly 1:00pm EST, or is there processing period before we get rewards?
  • Options

In fact,

@ForWhomTheBellTolls

I was going through all the places to get 25% T5cc and it turns out that all you need to do is get 7 25% crystals and you have guaranteed yourself getting TB.

If you get 6 25% crystals then at the very worst case, you will get 1 in each class, which is actually quite a low chance. So when you open your 7th crystal, it is guaranteed to take you to 50% of a class. After that, you can go and do act 7.1 and 2 exploration and you’ve got yourself TB.

So the places you can get these 7 t5cc 25% crystals are
    Variant 5
    Variant 6
    Variant 7
    Act 6 completion
    Act 7.1 completion
    Act 7.2 completion
    Act 6.1 exploration

Once you’ve done that content, go and explore 7.1 and 2, and you’ve got yourself a 0 luck, fast track TB title. And hey, if on the second or 3rd crystal, you double up on a class, go for 7.1 and 2 even earlier. Easy peasy.

Correct, all these places do have t5cc. And yes, I suppose one could consider this “easy peasy”. However, I do have a life and I’m working towards this at a moderate pace, but I’m not gonna devote every second to grinding out a mobile game. But you are right, you can guarantee TB now.
    I absolutely get that, and I’m not saying anyone can and will be able to get TB in a matter of days after reading my post. My only point was just about how luck is no longer involved in getting TB. Which, to be clear, I know you’ve accepted above. I don’t want it to seem like I’m hammering a point for no reason. It’s just that my post you’ve just replied to here, I just had a thought based on our conversation there and wanted to share that too