**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

need help with act 5.1 and 5.2

HodgeywafflenutHodgeywafflenut Posts: 25
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
currently struggling to clear act 5.1.6 and entire act 5.2 my current champs are 4* corvus ,4* Nick Fury, 4 and 5* stark spidey and a 5* Namor, is this a good team to clear these chapters?

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Could you show a picture of your roster since there might some champs that you are missing out on, and we can see their ranks too
  • Options
    It's saying that the servers are down right now but when they're back up i will
  • Options
    never mind they back up now here you go
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    You might want to swap 4* starky for archangel or quake (if what I'm seeing in the first picture is her).
  • Options
    yeah it is
  • Options
    i want to use captain marvel movie though because of the synergy with fury but i don't know if it's worth it
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

i want to use captain marvel movie though because of the synergy with fury but i don't know if it's worth it

I'm not all too familiar with her but if she's awakened, then yes do that.
  • Options
    or maybe blade as well
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Take in your 5* Starky, Nick Fury, Corvus and rank up Archangel and Kingpin and bring them along too!
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    CMM with fury is a great lane clearer, but not much utility. Fury has loads of utility, so it works out.

I use that pair routinely.
  • Options
    Her armor break never procs when I need it.

She functions as poison immune and massive damage.
  • Options
    Corvus was my MVP for the Collector
  • Options
    ok