**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine buff

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

I guess now that I've been told by people she gnn get buffed I'm feeling a little more OK with my pull. I honestly hope it's not rushed and off the charts. Otherwise rip but yh im feeling alot more 😌 with this than I was 30 mins ago, 30 mins ago I was so annoyed I wanted to quit the game. Take a little break

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As of today the current plan is to have her buffed by October or November. We should have a clearer picture of what to expect next month.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…

As of today the current plan is to have her buffed by October or November. We should have a clearer picture of what to expect next month.

Ooh me likey
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Yeah like Ebony Maw buff. the weakest member of Black Order (or is Thanos the weakest)

Diablo got an awesome buff.. Hood initial buff was bad and he got re-buffed (better)

5* Proxima Midnight and Thanos

Poor buff:
    Yellow Jacket
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen
    psp742 said:

Yeah like Ebony Maw.. the weakest member of Black Order.. or is Thanos the weakest one.

I have thanos aswell 6 star I think yh I would say he's the best out of my 6 stars not physically but luck wise I hit jackpot
    psp742 said:

Yeah like Ebony Maw.. the weakest member of Black Order.. or is Thanos the weakest one.

But yh even kang is better than thanos now it also socks that thanos isn't like the apocalypse to the black order team I mean cmon he is their leader

@Kabam Miike I hope the buff isn't rushed and an amazing buff

I mean it was announced back in Spring and overhauls take on average 3 months so they'll be putting in the same amount of time they would put it on any other overhaul.

I mean it was announced back in Spring and overhauls take on average 3 months so they'll be putting in the same amount of time they would put it on any other overhaul.
    Yes so it's a complete overhaul πŸ₯³
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    The synergy with gamora looks gr8 tbh
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

Yeah like Ebony Maw buff. the weakest member of Black Order (or is Thanos the weakest)

Diablo got an awesome buff.. Hood initial buff was bad and he got re-buffed (better)

Poor buff:
    Yellow Jacket
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen

Maw atleast has some use.
    Thanos only has fury, armor up, and healblock.

DDHK's buff was good. Don't @ me
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am already preparing mine, really hope it will be something good and R3 worthy - saving my t5cc for her and sig stones

psp742 said:

Poor buff:
    Yellow Jacket
    DareDevil Hell's Kitchen

Whoa the fact that you have the whole team and 3 6stars is cool 😎 πŸ‘Œ imagine if thanos had synergies that made the black order more op liek apocalypse does with the mutants,
    WHAT IF
    edited August 2021

Yes so it's a complete overhaul πŸ₯³
    Yes. When they first announced the vote they specifically said that the winner would get a complete overhaul and that those that did not win would eventually get buffed but they just wouldn't be as prioritized like the winner so it would happen whenever it happens..
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Denzel116 haha, let’s hope she turns out to be an absolute banger! Might even R3 her, just need another two t5b - but I have high hopes!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Speaking of the Thanos team synergies, I created one while ago that I thought would be cool in game. It basically removes the ramp up of all the black order if they are all present in a team with thanos.