**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP rewards only 1 out of 3 not 10

The rewards where only out of 3 not 10 why wasn't this advertised, I spent so many units on Emma and ghost was clearly bugged I was getting an absurd amount of damage back and that fight is still up. I wouldn't have sent so much if I had known.

SOP rewards only 1 out of 3 not 10 71 votes

I knew it was 3
95%
danielmathDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelHaji_SaabHort4TheManMythLegendheruheru511Primmer79quando213SpicyslicerAspenNojokejaymDragonMCOCSpiderCoolsHendrossyuwReferenceAckbar67 68 votes
Though it was 10 as well
4%
Jank39KindaGomans3fatalazy 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I knew it was 3
    2x vs …… 1

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I knew it was 3
    We were told that it wouldn't be a 10 nexus.
  • Options
    Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29

The rewards where only out of 3 not 10 why wasn't this advertised, I spent so many units on Emma and ghost was clearly bugged I was getting an absurd amount of damage back and that fight is still up. I wouldn't have sent so much if I had known.

Cry me a river?? The rewards were awesome even if you are terrible and had to spent a lot. People complain to complain ... I swear!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I knew it was 3
    What on god's green earth - between the forum discussions, youtube videos, and plain common sense, and oh shoot yeah when they told us it was not ten - made you think they'd give an abyss nexus for something much less challenging/time consuming/unit spending content that was free? I'm not sure emma and ghost fights were bugged, think thats on you buddy.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    I knew it was 3
    got doom, so wouldn't matter anyways
  • Options
    Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    I knew it was 3
    They explicitly said 3