**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP DARKHAWK ISSUE

Removing the darkhawk points in the last hour before rewards were dispersed has hands down been the most misleading and unfair situation this game has ever produced.

The banner about the darkhawk point went up about a month ago. Literally at the top of this very page I’m typing this post on is a thread saying the point will be removed shortly. Why it takes 30 days to rectify that issue doesn’t make any sense… it’s almost like you guys assume that summoners are keeping track of the points that actually count on a separate piece of paper.

This issue should have been rectified much sooner so players had s better understanding where they stood with rewards. Surprising people with LOWER MILESTONES then they thought they earned because an extra point didn’t count a month ago and they didn’t fix it before rewards is asinine.

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    I am baffled by the number of people who seem to be unable to remember whether or not they did a boss fight. Like, it’s right there on the fight screen staring at you for the full week. It gets a giant “100% EXPLORED” banner on it when you finish!

Genuinely astonishing.
  • Frattattack86_Frattattack86_ Posts: 34
    Lol… My shtick is just the way this was handled..

When the issue happened there was ambiguity about how and when the points would be fixed. Unless you were paying close attention to your milestone rewards during that time there was no telling when or if the Point got removed.

Saying something will be fixed “soon” and sometime in the next “45 days” is ambiguous. At any given moment they could have removed that point and it wasn’t fixed until the very last hour. That, is jusmisleading and that’s all I’m saying.
    They also sent out a banner this morning about upcoming SOP rewards there should have been an update about darkhawk point.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Lol… My shtick is just the way this was handled..

When the issue happened there was ambiguity about how and when the points would be fixed. Unless you were paying close attention to your milestone rewards during that time there was no telling when or if the Point got removed.

Saying something will be fixed “soon” and sometime in the next “45 days” is ambiguous. At any given moment they could have removed that point and it wasn’t fixed until the very last hour. That, is jusmisleading and that’s all I’m saying.
    They also sent out a banner this morning about upcoming SOP rewards there should have been an update about darkhawk point.

So you're saying you don't remember if you fought DarkHawk and beat him twice?

I Don't buy that for a second. No one does.

You just thought you were going to slide under the radar and get a free point. But in the end, the score was properly settled, you got what you actually earned and now you're mad.

Fyi, many of us went for that extra point, but we knew it was going to be taken away, so we pushed on and earned the rest.

Why should you expect to get the same as all of us who did actually complete all the milestone rewards?

And then you want sympathy because your foul point got taken away like all the others?
This discussion has been closed.