**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets talk about Miles buff.

Top or down?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Looks interesting. Best counter in the game for Unblockable Specials, as long as the opponent doesn't have True Focus.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    He looks imo. Kinda like proxima with his mission style playstyle.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Will be forgotten in a month if his base damage without his sig ability or at least at lower sig levels isn't close to Starkey / Stealthy level
    I'm afraid his damage will be close to Spidey2099...which means an unsuccessful buff IMO considering he's a fan favourite character & ws awaited fr such a long time
    BP ws already a disappointment...this seems like running towards the same finish line
    Defense wise seems like he'll need a miss counter now instead of evade counter
  • FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    not every champ needs a mags level buff but with the way this champ was hyped up, these abilities look underwhelming. I really hope I'm missing something because the kit looks very incomplete
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    One of the big problems with skill-enhanced champions is that there's usually alternatives that do the same or better with much less effort.

The more complicated the mechanic; the longer the ramp-up; the higher the sigstone requirement; -- the more the payoff needs to be.

Is that Miles? Probably not. He has some nice niche utility, but the rise of Truest Most Excellentest Focusing Strike of Clarity nodes kinda makes me hesitate ranking any champ that banks on evade or miss right now.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They already said that they were never going to do another red mags level buff again and that their initial plan was to focus on specific Niche roles, however with The Change-Up to two Champs a month, they said they're going to try and improve the quality of the buffs however this is a buff that has already been in the works since February so it's going to take time before we see that increase in quality that they promised.

But I'm willing to go on faith since 9 times out of 10 when somebody sounds extremely complicated on paper they end up becoming fun or useful in some capacity once it's live.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    This miles buff on paper looks underwhelming.