**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two days without Valor Quests and counting - TOP 10 ALLIANCE - BEYOND REPARATION

Ment0rMent0r Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I´ll bet they´ll try to dismiss me with standard excuses such as "your alliance is not too active to be triggering quests all the time"

Guess what? top 10 alliance, we used to have the freaking valor quest up ALL THE TIME. As soon as one ended, another was triggered.

Now after maintenance, valor icon is missing, according to Adm "it's fine, it will still trigger a valor quest."

Guess what? IT WON'T. we are all making heroic/master conclusions, explorations, getting milestones, solo events, you name it.

Freaking quest just won't trigger anymore. We demand reparation. A bug is in course, and Kabam is denying it and doing nothing to repair it.

We are falling way behind the other top alliances who are triggering valor quests.

THIS IS BLATANTLY UNFAIR. I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH HOW UNFAIR THIS IS.

WAKE UP KABAM.. FIX THE VALOR QUESTS!

Comments

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    To be honest valor quest that pop up randomly is just blatantly unfair. This is really a terrible to have content, lots will get more random luck than others which creates a huge imbalance.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    we have so many bounty missions in my alliance that ive been skipping some as im afraid ill run out of time to finish master mode.. and im too cheap to spend units on energy refills lol
  • Options
    It will be alright,
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Imbalance after imbalance...sometimes this feels like a house of cards.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Bounty missions are another aspect of the game that sound pretty cool on paper but are horrible in actual game play. Relying on RNG to trigger these events is the dumbest idea ever. One should have to trigger within an hour of the last expiring so we don't run into some alliances going 24 hours without a mission.

My biggest worry, which I've stated a few times and of course Kabam hasn't commented on it, is what happens once the whole alliance finished the monthly quests? Are we just SOL waiting to claim arena rank rewards every three days?
  • Options
    To keep the forums organized, this thread will be closed. There is already a thread open on this topic with replies from our team. Please review this thread and discuss the topic further, constructively, there.
This discussion has been closed.