**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Early Thoughts on Hela

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Many Champs were seen as bad until they were playable. Now everyone wants them. Lol.

Who fits this criteria?

People complained about Hyperion....Gwenpool....the list goes on. Lol. It's the general reaction for some to be unhappy with any Champ.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I found her very easy to defeat even in the hardest content with a 3* Mystic champ (was just having fun) she was easier to beat than Thor.

If you know how to play against Hyperion, he is very easy. Always bait his l1, for instance. But he still is the best cosmic out there.

My first impression is that she is gona be very good to use.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I found her very easy to defeat even in the hardest content with a 3* Mystic champ (was just having fun) she was easier to beat than Thor.

If you know how to play against Hyperion, he is very easy. Always bait his l1, for instance. But he still is the best cosmic out there.

My first impression is that she is gona be very good to use.

True but whats your reasoning?
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No matter how you word the question, I don't subscribe to that mentality.

So if you had r4 material for spidergwen or iceman who would you rank and why?

Spidergwen. I have her as a 4 star. I only have a 3 star iceman.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    On paper she seems to be a beast! We shall see
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    No matter how you word the question, I don't subscribe to that mentality.

So if you had r4 material for spidergwen or iceman who would you rank and why?

Spidergwen. I have her as a 4 star. I only have a 3 star iceman.

I was talking about 5*s