**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Prof X be used as an alternative for Aegon for Abyss easy path?

Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've got a rank 3 6* Prof X and I've heard a lot of good things about his performance in the Abyss, so I was wondering if he could do the fights that Aegon can do on the easiest path.

Also, does anyone ever check the Strategy and Tips section?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone have any insight on this. All advice is appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Yea he's a good abyss option, but depending on your team an alternative path might be better.

He's not going to do every fight Aegon would have so your team will be more important. What does the rest of your roster look like?
  • Options

Yea he's a good abyss option, but depending on your team an alternative path might be better.

He's not going to do every fight Aegon would have so your team will be more important. What does the rest of your roster look like?

Here's my roster

• Options
    @SwarmOfRavens Do you think a team of Prof X, Sym Supreme, Nick Fury, Human Torch and another champ would work? If so, what do you think I should bring as the last champ and what path would you recommend? Thanks
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Alvin69 said:

Here's my roster

You've got quite a few options, honestly no red magneto hurts more than no Aegon.
    Ghost and IMIW will hurt without Mags/Aegon on the easy path.

I recommend checking out swedeah and MSD as they've both taking paths with prof X and no Aegon.

I personally think starting with path 3 initially and swapping to path 1 at champion is the best play

Prof X/She hulk/ Torch/ Sym Supreme/ White mags for prefight on first 60% of GM and Mordo is the team I'd work with

If you're good at prof X you can use him for Luke Cage replace she hulk with another Howard the duck option like NF and have an easier time Vs IW later on
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    https://youtu.be/U_8x57_EelI
    He did the full path with 3 of the champions that you has, Hulka, professor X and HT.
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens @JhonST33 Thanks for the help. I'll definitely need some practice before I jump in the Abyss. How many potions would be recommended to farm for a run?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Alvin69 said:

@SwarmOfRavens @JhonST33 Thanks for the help. I'll definitely need some practice before I jump in the Abyss. How many potions would be recommended to farm for a run?

as many as you can in 2 weeks (2 weeks before they expire). If you do 50 a day youd have 700 which is solid. Boosted 5/65s are going to be eating up close to 14 of them per full heal up so you need quite a few.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Alvin69 said:

as many as you can in 2 weeks (2 weeks before they expire). If you do 50 a day youd have 700 which is solid. Boosted 5/65s are going to be eating up close to 14 of them per full heal up so you need quite a few.
    Sounds good, thanks!
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    he's a really really really amazing option for abyss, the more skilled u are, the more stuff he's gonna cheese