**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flex Your New R3’s

Comments

• MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

Hope I made the right choice :smiley:
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

Not everyone’s first choice, but why not.

How's KG at R3? I'm contemplating between him, Angela and Surfer.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Just a thread to drop your flex shots of new R3’s from SoP.

I will start…

of

Dr. Zola

Welcome to the club of R3 Elsas.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    xNig said:

DrZola said:

Just a thread to drop your flex shots of new R3’s from SoP.

I will start…

of

Dr. Zola

Welcome to the club of R3 Elsas.
    Thx. Going to be joining the club of R3 Fatboys next after a few more Skill T5 shards. Will be nice contrasting pair of Skill attackers.

Dr. Zola

What is iso

Interesting. I have an awakened Storm X and haven’t worked on figuring her out. Worth it with Apoc on board?

Dr. Zola
    Maxwell24 said:

As new owner of 6* Psycho (and looking for any decent 6* to rank), what’s your thinking here? What does he do well? Is he fun to play?

Dr. Zola
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

What is iso

Interesting. I have an awakened Storm X and haven’t worked on figuring her out. Worth it with Apoc on board?

Dr. Zola
    Dunno. I don't have an Apoc, he evades me beyond a 2*. But mutant or science were the only catalysts I could form and I didn't want to r3 GHulk or Mr Sinister. And i wanted to get TB before taking a wee break.
    Sorry i couldn't help tho😅
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Hercules and Pigpen.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    @DrZola and @Fluffy_paws StormX is freaking amazing and definitely deserving of R3. Amazing damage, great utility, incredible synergies, what more can you ask for? Congrats on your new R3s!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Both gambit and stealthy are going to rank 3 for me but I haven’t took them up yet.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited August 2021

( next in line for rank3 , cap iw sig35 & doom unawakened, most probably by end of September, since out of resources now)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The Overseer, Hercules, and Magneto. Once I 100% week 10 I'll have enough T5BC and T2A for 1 more in mystic, science, tech, or skill. Not sure who I'll want to take up though.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

One of the 3 mutant's and BWDO or Jabari Panther.

Why are you not considering kingpin? He’s better than the other 2
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30

Next up is warlock. If I hadn't pulled AA dup from SoP nexus he would have gone up yesterday
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    My 2nd R3

Selected Cosmic/Mutant from Rewards.
    Waiting for ISO to R3 Kingpin and Prof X next.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the gold boost to go live to finish taking him up. I’ll also be taking up BWCV, red magneto and hulk buster

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

Still can’t believe I ranked him - was probably my least favorite champ pre buff, but that’s one of the interesting things about this game.

I’ve been sitting on this mystic since the July event and I’ll admit I was hoping Doom or Claire might grace me with their presence in 6* form, but no such luck. This was my TB rank up and I wanted to get it done ahead of the comp given how many units I burned on 6.2-6.4 with the parry/Dex etc bugs.

Think there are far worse TB rankup options and also gives me a reason to finally unlock suicides and willpower.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Maxwell24 said:

As new owner of 6* Psycho (and looking for any decent 6* to rank), what’s your thinking here? What does he do well? Is he fun to play?

Dr. Zola
    Well Hes fun to play, has good damage and lots of utility, he has concussion when the opponent uses heavy in his hate mode which counters kingpins Unstoppable for example but basically anything that triggers on a heavy pychoman can counter in hate mode, Fear mode counters anything that would activate on specials, like for example emp mod, pychoman shuts that down he makes sure you never get the shocks, I think he also counters footloose so basically anything that would trigger on specials has a high chance to not trigger in fear mode, And In Doubt anything that would trigger on block for example things rock stacks and I can't think of anything else at the moment lol,

And In each Mode the opponent fights different, Hate they fight more aggressive, and throw more heavys, Fear where they are more likely to throw specials which works very well for all of nothing, And Doubt they are very defensive and are less likely to throw there specials,

And The utility doesn't end there, Sp1 When in Fear Phase Inflict 1 shock for each fury buff dealing good damage and good for nodes like thunderstruck I think its called, Fear- Inflict A cowardice debuff Reducing special damage by 40%, Doubt Inflict A power drain draining 30% of current power, Sp2, Hate Gain A Fury Buff Which lasts 14.5 seconds and refreshes when gaining a fury or when switching modes, Fear Inflict A passive heal block, Doubt, Special Lock The Opponent still gains power but can't use a special,

Sp3 doesn't do much just a 3 power lock and concussion on the opponents next special attack

Damage rotation is 2 sp2 in hate mode then use sp1 in hate mode

Summary He's a fun champ with good damage and utility that can shut down lots of things

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★

He is joining Nick Fury, BWCV, Apoc, and Torch at R3.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    once i have iso it will be colossus, warlock, and then in two weeks ill have 6 6*s to open
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    can i flex an R2... :(
    Maxwell24 said:

DrZola said:

Maxwell24 said:

Dr. Zola
    Well Hes fun to play, has good damage and lots of utility, he has concussion when the opponent uses heavy in his hate mode which counters kingpins Unstoppable for example but basically anything that triggers on a heavy pychoman can counter in hate mode, Fear mode counters anything that would activate on specials, like for example emp mod, pychoman shuts that down he makes sure you never get the shocks, I think he also counters footloose so basically anything that would trigger on specials has a high chance to not trigger in fear mode, And In Doubt anything that would trigger on block for example things rock stacks and I can't think of anything else at the moment lol,

And In each Mode the opponent fights different, Hate they fight more aggressive, and throw more heavys, Fear where they are more likely to throw specials which works very well for all of nothing, And Doubt they are very defensive and are less likely to throw there specials,

And The utility doesn't end there, Sp1 When in Fear Phase Inflict 1 shock for each fury buff dealing good damage and good for nodes like thunderstruck I think its called, Fear- Inflict A cowardice debuff Reducing special damage by 40%, Doubt Inflict A power drain draining 30% of current power, Sp2, Hate Gain A Fury Buff Which lasts 14.5 seconds and refreshes when gaining a fury or when switching modes, Fear Inflict A passive heal block, Doubt, Special Lock The Opponent still gains power but can't use a special,

Sp3 doesn't do much just a 3 power lock and concussion on the opponents next special attack

Damage rotation is 2 sp2 in hate mode then use sp1 in hate mode

Summary He's a fun champ with good damage and utility that can shut down lots of things
    Interesting and thanks. I tend to focus only on the champs I use for questing and often wait on new pulls I don’t know much about until someone educates me.

Literally knew none of what you mentioned. I will take a look at him.

Dr. Zola
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★

• Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Since we’re flexin’. Gold and BC’s with the cameos. 😉
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

he was my first 6* ...
    my first to R2 .. and understably first to R3!! :)
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    From a combination of SOP rewards and some luck with this month's quest, I was able to make my first AND second r3 rank ups! #tbclub