Options

Bring offers to purchase chosen champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Xthea9
    Ill try to keep this conversations separate lol
    1. I like the awakening deals. a lot actually. As far as the dr s deal, I didn't have to buy it, i already had him and I was happy. I don't know how far it went but when explained to me, sounded like a decent argument for bait and switch after the nerf, leaving the company vulnerable.
    2. AQ revolves around prestige. All of a sudden, everyone wiling to spend will buy top 5 champs in prestige and max them out and all of a sudden everyone has the same prestige, champ, etc. I like the model of only ever having a chance at something, as im sure kabam does too. As long as this model is set, you have whales willing to spend literally thousands for certain champs, and even low summoners to spend a little for a chance at the champ, leaving most with nothing, but kabam with money in their pockets. If all of a sudden whales could spend $50 for a certain champ instead of thousands for a chance at the champ, kabam would lose a lot of revenue.
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Late last year when they had an offer to buy whatever class 4* awakening gem you wanted, I bought Science to use on Quake.

I finally got 4* Quake yesterday. Used the gem about 2 months ago on somebody else.
  • Options
    There was the chosen champions cache thingy when you complete Heroic on Goldblum wasn't there?
    I liked that offer... 3500 units, and got a 4* majik.

Maybe introduce such offers later on with special quests?

(For those who don't know, this particular crystal offered one of majik, Doc Voodoo, Star Lord, Rogue or Thor)
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I would be happy with more of those "pick your class" crystals just to avoid another science champ!