**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam. Pain and Summer. It was gratifying.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

About the pain and summer, I come to congratulate the kabam for what it has brought about after the 3rd week.

Overall, I rate it as 10.
For me that I'm not close to a 6 * P4, the event ended with the 9th week. With the goal achieved. Milestone 6 successfully.
One downside to this was the mystery. Brought only poison-causers to hit him. Outside of this requirement, only the 2099 guillotini has any effectiveness.
And how I was the only one who complained about the mystery. I'm going to believe that someone from the top management understood the questioning and brought difficult challenges, without reducing or demanding something specific for each fight.
It required the 3 extra missions for TB, however, without decreasing the attack options.
And that made the event a pleasure to play.

For those who are close to their 1st character 6 * p4, it's your duty to explore. As is not my case. I feel satisfied with what I've achieved so far.
The resource I have will invest in the acts.

In general, Dor e Verão was very nice to play. The rewards are sensational. But I plan to take it easy. I'll wrap up my act 6. Maybe a line in the abyss. I don't have a vast arsenal of 6 * p3. So I can't be greedy right now.

kabam! The work was excellent.

Now.
To all those who came to my post about the 3rd week challenge. Ironically, defending this challenge. It was worthy of anything. Tell me how was your performance on that mystery, vampire, and grandmaster line?

Only the hardest line of the entire challenge.
Some will do with low expense. Others with high spending.
How were you here with your abominable immortal?

I will continue to believe that my complaint made the kabam understand that it could not bring challenges like this, restricting the range of characters in the game.

Imagine yourself in this moment having to face Korg suffering only degeneration to die. Or something crazy, just like it was a mystery that only suffered poison damage.

Thank me for that. I and everyone who understands this challenge, we free everyone else from facing more absurdities, with restrictions for attackers.

Think about it.

Goodbye.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to be difficult. And even then, it wasn't that much big of a deal for the players targeted
  • EnelEnel Posts: 36
    grfvb said:

@Enel you still dont understand acid wash works differently from do you bleed 🤦‍♂️ you just need to apply the poison debuff then fight as normal not that you can only cause damage via poison - mysterio fight was alright, went in with KG, struggled more on rogue tbh... and gm fight was terribly long one with the ruleset, but safe and straigtforward as KG is a beefy lad

I understand how the mystery works. I couldn't fit the game with the options I have. And without the poison, the fight is very long, as we only do 10% damage. I suffered a lot in that fight. I really didn't like her.
    Vampire. It was easy from the start. At the end of life, The unblockable can complicate things.
    In that line. Few will do it at low cost. The attack option for the mystery doesn't fit the knots for Rogue.
    Not to mention you'll only have 8 "competence" fighting GrandMaster. That is. The scientist becomes an affectionate teddy bear.
    Mystery was the worst defender. And this line, from what I saw in the videos, is the worst line of the event.

Sorry for my poor English. Thanks for not being arrogant.

Enel said:

Now.
    To all those who came to my post about the 3rd week challenge. Ironically, defending this challenge. It was worthy of anything. Tell me how was your performance on that mystery, vampire, and grandmaster line?

I will continue to believe that my complaint made the kabam understand that it could not bring challenges like this, restricting the range of characters in the game.

Imagine yourself in this moment having to face Korg suffering only degeneration to die. Or something crazy, just like it was a mystery that only suffered poison damage.

Thank me for that. I and everyone who understands this challenge, we free everyone else from facing more absurdities, with restrictions for attackers.

Think about it.

Goodbye.

I used Apoc and had a alright time, it was less costly than my symbiote supreme+ ghost path.

Your complaints were unfounded then and still are now.

You should have stayed retired, it was a better look for you
    Less expensive, how much resource and unit did you spend?
    Some players will have a low cost. Others will have spent too high.
    And professional players will do it for zero cost.
    Glad you could understand my bad English. Irony.

Enel said:

google translate getting all poetic, i see. "sensational rewards".

The tool is there to be used. The same way a foreigner arrives in my country and gets lost trying to speak the local language. The same happens when you don't speak another language. it's up to you to try to understand. This is not the end of the world.
    i never said it was.
    The way you said it. It appeared to be.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    A lot of blah blah. But the core is fair. You’re leaving out a VERY important key. Probably because you didn’t realize it yourself.

There was a time not too far in memory where you got a very small %age of top tier items for completion and then full for exploration.

They’ve guised the fact, likely to tempt you to push, that doing 4/6 of the objectives or 5/6 is probably much more wise than pushing.

Blunt explanation
    I did 4/6 with 1k units.
    It will likely cost me 3k more units to double this reward yield.

Why would I take 2:1 rewards yield for 3:1 cost?
    You shouldn’t.

Some will be able to do it at 1:1. Good for them. Their ability should be rewarded.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Enel said:

Enel said:

Now.

Imagine yourself in this moment having to face Korg suffering only degeneration to die. Or something crazy, just like it was a mystery thatonly suffered poison damage.

Think about it.

Goodbye.

I used Apoc and had a alright time, it was less costly than my symbiote supreme+ ghost path.

Your complaints were unfounded then and still are now.

You should have stayed retired, it was a better look for you
    Less expensive, how much resource and unit did you spend?
    Some players will have a low cost. Others will have spent too high.
    And professional players will do it for zero cost.
    Glad you could understand my bad English. Irony.
    For the path?
    4 revives, 3 for rogue and 1 for mysterio.

I legitimately spent more revives using Hyperion Vs symbiote supreme & Ghost.

Amount players use to clear content will always vary, that's nothing new. With proper planning the paths aren't absurd