**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

BrutalDLX just announced his retirement from hardcore mcoc.

2»

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Lol who is this guy?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Who cares

Considering there are few people in my alliance alone who look up to him, I guess many people care than you realize.
    That’s cool. To me he’s just someone who spends an absurd amount of money on a mobile game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

. To all the peeps asking why this is a big deal:
    1. This is not your usual "im quitting this game cuz im annoyed" kinda news, this will impact many players and have them leave this game too.
    2. He's not just only not playing high end aq and aw, hes not spending. That means no more crystal openings on his channel, no more buying units, no more grinding arenas.
    3. To everyone saying he's "just another player". Just wait until next week when kabam will have a whole new event just for 3 top players and brutal being one of them, so no, hes very very important and one of the biggest players in the mcoc community who holds gravity in his argument. You'll have a whole week of calendar of rewards because of him, so he ISNT just another player.
    4. This will also influence other players to leave mcoc and move on in their life.
    5. 7 YEARS of playing this game and brutal is leaving NOW just goes to show that mcoc is at its WORST right now, if that man stood through 7 years then you know stuff right now has to be beyond broken if he's forced to pay less and less attention to this game.
    6. This aint a break, brutal said specifically he'll return to spending and playing seriously only if they add blackheart, i dont know the chances of that.
    7. Last thing, this might not be a big deal for you and thats perfectly okay, but coming on here and telling everyone "who cares" and "i couldnt care less" makes absolutely no sense to me. Just dont say anything if thats the case.

No one cares. The game will survive without him spending. If he saying hes only spending if Blackheart comes into the contest, then its' not truly about the state of the game. You can't have 7 years of crazy spending and the complain about how ridiculous it is to get a champ.