**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed 6.1.2, 6.1.3, and 6.1.4 in 0 units

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
Kabam you did a great job with the revive compensation package it really helped in 6.1.2 and then came the two easy quests which I did item less and unitless. Overall I used 0 units in completing these 3 quests in act 6.two quests to go for becoming cab.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    What compensation?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Who is that one guy @Edeuink
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

i want you to complete the next two quests itemless too. you will be the one to defend us against the one who is better than 90% of the player base. he scares me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣Nailed it
  • Options
    Yogesh123Yogesh123 Posts: 27
    I completed Act 6.1 and become a Cavalier 1 month ago in parry and dex issue. I spended nearly 1.5 k units and some saved revives and potions. But there is no units like compensation by Kabam. When I posted my anger about it, Kabam give me a warning and removed my post. Really disappointed with Kabam. I was thinking to start spending money to purchase Scarlett Sigil and other stuffs but now I'm not interested in it.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    if you havent become cab yet try finishing it before the next compensation package drops, before month end. I would do it asap since its progression based compensation and you are very close to gettin it.
This discussion has been closed.