**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed 6.1.2, 6.1.3, and 6.1.4 in 0 units

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ScarX said:

I never did man i never i did i said im better then 95% of players on basis of skill

You literally had said it yourself,

Why not prove this by showing us your skills,huh? As Marino said send us a video of you doing SoP boss rush and don't say you don't have the right champs. GM fight can be done with anyone.

ahahaha I didn't realize this guy said hes better then 95% of players thats hilarious.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

This is the time when i was cav with the hit monkey rank 3 in my profile which is equivalent to maxed 4* level and this was the roster
    Also dont ask me or tell me that a 5* rank 3 doom is equivalent of 6* rank 2-3 doom? Because if it is in your mind then you have no sense. i still made cav with champs maxed 4* levels i didn't even used hit monkey in run for cav

I made it with a 4* r5 in my top 4 on my mini, the equivalent of a 3* r6.
    Good for u mate good for you. But did you made cav under 2.5 month playing. I was level 48 i think when i made cav or 47
    Nonthelss that ultron and hulkbuster saved u against crossbones i know it. Atleast u had hulkbuster do u know what i had a 5* thor ragnrok non USABLE at all. I crave hulkbuster now so that i can synergise that ultron everywhere. Thor rag is dead weight and only that in higher content
    Btw that doesn't make sense how can u use 4* or 3* rank 6? Both of those things not possible in act 6
    Many players become cav in a week of playing g.

Either way, stop derailing this thread. No one cares if you get act 6 completed by Oct or November. No one cares about what all excuses you come up with. Stop trying to belittle others. This isn't a speed-running game. Everyone enjoys at their own pace and at the end of the day what matters is whether you are happy with your own progression. Most people are. I don't know why you need random strangers on the forums to validate yours.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This is the time when i was cav with the hit monkey rank 3 in my profile which is equivalent to maxed 4* level and this was the roster
    Also dont ask me or tell me that a 5* rank 3 doom is equivalent of 6* rank 2-3 doom? Because if it is in your mind then you have no sense. i still made cav with champs maxed 4* levels i didn't even used hit monkey in run for cav

Good for u mate good for you. But did you made cav under 2.5 month playing. I was level 48 i think when i made cav or 47
    Nonthelss that ultron and hulkbuster saved u against crossbones i know it. Atleast u had hulkbuster do u know what i had a 5* thor ragnrok non USABLE at all. I crave hulkbuster now so that i can synergise that ultron everywhere. Thor rag is dead weight and only that in higher content
    Btw that doesn't make sense how can u use 4* or 3* rank 6? Both of those things not possible in act 6
    Many players become cav in a week of playing g.

Either way, stop derailing this thread. No one cares if you get act 6 completed by Oct or November. No one cares about what all excuses you come up with. Stop trying to belittle others. This isn't a speed-running game. Everyone enjoys at their own pace and at the end of the day what matters is whether you are happy with your own progression. Most people are. I don't know why you need random strangers on the forums to validate yours.
    Man, if I didn’t think I was slow before I’m definitely slow now
    Wait, aren't you even Cav? I thought you were in 6.2.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

This account is 4 years old, and the first 2 years i played it, 5*s were still pretty difficult to get. Lost it for 2 years and recovered it recently, and duped colossus, and had 3* OR. Colossus was r2 at the time but i took him to r3 and completed act 5. A little after act 5 i pulled hulkbuster, and already had ultron at r4 with the resources to take colossus to r4, so I attempted CAV. With 3 champs being ultron, colossus, and 6* sunspot (didnt really use much), it was still fairly challenging but got it done with about 300 units (excluding stash). I mainly got lucky and got the right champs at the right time. Btw i only had HB at r1, and he only averaged 2-3% of the opponents health when i used him. Had as much value as your thrags at the time. Also everyone knows you can use r6 3*s in act 6.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Firstly i dont want to do this but really want to show mirror to Mr. 95% .
    So @jack_the_ripper1 , I had much weaker roster than u when I became cav, was level 47, took me 71 days (4 less than u), roster rating was 128k(yours was 253k).....used 1 5* rank 5 , 3 5* rank 3 and 1 6* rank1 (all were half leveled up as u can see in the screenshot because of lack of iso)....... Also unlike u I killed last 4 sop bosses without using any revive or boost and have also completed the single run of boss rush......Everything was less than u when and I still count myself as average skills..... Also I have seen several threads of people who became cav with even lesser roster than me but none of them tried to boast about that...so keep your fake accomplishments to yourself rather than belittling others...

• Options

what happened here..

Someone tried to flex but it didn’t go so well
  • Options

marino123 said:

i want you to complete the next two quests itemless too. you will be the one to defend us against the one who is better than 90% of the player base. he scares me.

*95%

Nothing to be scared of. Anyone can boast of being so and so. We will believe the claims only once we see the video with his profile name in it, and him doing the SOP finale itemless and without boosts.

I had asked this in one of his threads but the thread was removed as it was a spam by the same fellow.
    Hahaha why will i make a video ? Also i dont find any good video making app on store unless my device is rooted. Also why will i NOT use boost when i have them saved tones of them
    Especially when my dumb roster is still like this

NO MAXED 5* EQUIVALENT CHAMP ON MY ROSTER YET. although king groot i ranked 2 yesterday dont think i will max his rank 2 anytime soon because lack of iso
    Still i dont see NONE of you NO YOUTUBER using a rank 1 6* equivalent champ doing boss rush do i? I dont hve doom or any other top choice champ still i will end up doing it
    Offcourse FTP
    This roster is really solid, and does have top options, stop trying to act like you’re beating content with awful champs.
    Oh come on...this roster litrally formed in last 3 weeks since i became CAV do you want me to show you how just last week i pulled AA or ranked 4 black widow or how i pulled an awekening gem from the bugle store. I have no words for simple minded people like you. Here this is the last one this is the photo fresh when i made CAV whatever was in the roster is right here my profile and my tags as proof
    believe it or not most people's rosters were worse when they cleared 6.1. its okay, you're just lacking experience. :)
    Your gonna look false and most of you when by OCT end i complete 6.4 and be at door step of thronebreaker title it truly baffles me how ignorant can some people be? If a player with lets say 5* rank 3 champions in their roster end up becoming cav you people who had like maxed 5* at the time of releasing content still say we didn't had that many champs like u have no proof atleast i do with screenshot of my condition and champion rank and strength still end up doing hard content with *WHATEVER CHAMP I PULL from crystal make use of them best way
    Except the problem is that thronebreaker isn’t actually an accomplishment... it’s basically a meme title at this point
    Sadly :(. So I’m headed for abyss next :D
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

marino123 said:

Neev_4321 said:

Stop it, I became cav with a worse roster than you and spent 220 units. I dont get how bad you have to be to spend 1.5K units. So just saying you did nothing impressive at all. 6.1.5 took 100 units and 6.1.6 took 120 units. I only had one rank 4 5 star. Oh and by the way, it was one week ago with the bugs.
    Who are you and who said i spent 1500 units are u dumb i spent 0 unit from my stash do u see those 4700+ units they stayed the way they are. Where did u read i spent 1500 units ? Why are you so full of yourself blaming something out of knowhere? I spent 0 units till date on any revive i have not purchased a single potion or revive from the store ever as of yet. Save unit for offer for 4th july and cyber monday or cav crystal not spent them like a weak player who has to buy revive because a boss couldn't be killed

He struck a nerve, i guess?
    Well offcourse i hate liers i hate them and i cant stress here otherwise mods warns me. When did i said i spent 1500 units on a quest. If I did I wouldn't call it skill or anything and if i did spent units on revives it would be last thing. But why will i spent it when big revives are already expiring here. These are mostly "simple minded" players who dont know whats happening. Kindly understand what i mean by "simple minded" i like to spent units on either cache offer of 4th july or some other like the recent 6* nexus one or cavalier crystal thats the real fun part to spent on and look what i pulled today just now from 1500 units i spent which i casually get with minimal play from game look what i pulled thats what units are for not for revives lol
    No, I just struck a nerve. Because if you were not mad to listen to me say 5 star rank 3 can easily take 6.1 then you wouldn't have missed the FACT that I said 1500 units to a previous guy. I mean how blinded by rage could you be. There is litterally a comment above that saying he spend 1500 units. I am just saying I did not need to spend that much with 5 star rank 3 and saying it is easy. Notice how I NEVER said a single time that you had spend 1500 units. Learn grammer. Btw, "how bad you have to be" here you means anyone or you don't know English.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

marino123 said:

i want you to complete the next two quests itemless too. you will be the one to defend us against the one who is better than 90% of the player base. he scares me.

*95%

Nothing to be scared of. Anyone can boast of being so and so. We will believe the claims only once we see the video with his profile name in it, and him doing the SOP finale itemless and without boosts.

I had asked this in one of his threads but the thread was removed as it was a spam by the same fellow.
    Hahaha why will i make a video ? Also i dont find any good video making app on store unless my device is rooted. Also why will i NOT use boost when i have them saved tones of them

NO MAXED 5* EQUIVALENT CHAMP ON MY ROSTER YET. although king groot i ranked 2 yesterday dont think i will max his rank 2 anytime soon because lack of iso
    Still i dont see NONE of you NO YOUTUBER using a rank 1 6* equivalent champ doing boss rush do i? I dont hve doom or any other top choice champ still i will end up doing it
    Offcourse FTP
    This roster is really solid, and does have top options, stop trying to act like you’re beating content with awful champs.
    Oh come on...this roster litrally formed in last 3 weeks since i became CAV do you want me to show you how just last week i pulled AA or ranked 4 black widow or how i pulled an awekening gem from the bugle store. I have no words for simple minded people like you. Here this is the last one this is the photo fresh when i made CAV whatever was in the roster is right here my profile and my tags as proof
    believe it or not most people's rosters were worse when they cleared 6.1. its okay, you're just lacking experience. :)
    Your gonna look false and most of you when by OCT end i complete 6.4 and be at door step of thronebreaker title it truly baffles me how ignorant can some people be? If a player with lets say 5* rank 3 champions in their roster end up becoming cav you people who had like maxed 5* at the time of releasing content still say we didn't had that many champs like u have no proof atleast i do with screenshot of my condition and champion rank and strength still end up doing hard content with *WHATEVER CHAMP I PULL from crystal make use of them best way
    Except the problem is that thronebreaker isn’t actually an accomplishment... it’s basically a meme title at this point
    Literally every cav with skill should have gotten tb from sop
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    How has this thread not been closed yet?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

^^^ I mean yeah isn’t even @SpideyFunko tb like no offense Spidey but if that isn’t the title losing value idk what is

• Options

The things will not change players here will have same mentality lets say by oct as i claim i will complete act 6 completion and be at door step of thronebreaker and im already doing monthly cav EQ for those t5cc even i do act 6 and somehow get myself thronebreaker title. That will be me become thronebreaker under 6 monthes of playing right ? I started mid may when shangchi was on i remeber because i was fighting that side quest for 5* stuff right in my 1st week of playing. So if i still get thronebreaker title by NOV just will have to complete a rank 3 6* players will here still claim its all very easy and any player can do it under a month to become Thronebreaker lol. Me become a thronebreaker under 6 monthes will indeed make me one of the most skilled player out there if not better then 95% . I mean do players here even understand getting ths last title of the game under 6 monthes of playing from scratch? . Yes the t5cc rank up is an issue and might keep me hold off to get the title thats a real bottleneck

What makes this invalid is quite simple. Units and money. Tell us how many resources you spend trying to get TB with an underdeveloped roster.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

marino123 said:

*95%

Offcourse FTP
    Oh yes? What about the players who made cav when sop week 5-6-7 was on? Lol players like u don't understand every aspect or players who made cav right near the end
    Like me when week 7 was on
    Then you shouldnt be tb, its very simple. You shouldnt jump from title to title in two weeks unless you content rush. Also, if youre really so good, why havent you explored act 6? Should be lightwork for a player of your caliber.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

marino123 said:

*95%

Offcourse FTP
    Oh yes? What about the players who made cav when sop week 5-6-7 was on? Lol players like u don't understand every aspect or players who made cav right near the end
    Like me when week 7 was on
    Sucks to suck
    Well what can u do i didn't know about SOP if only i had lets say become CAV a month ago i would played my way through all those 9 weeks and get myself 75% of a catalyst and be alright close a rank 3 6* probably mutent i would selected if only...im not mad about it. I did do every week since week 7 of being CAV no question about it how else did i win 15k 6* shards?
    Can you stop CAPITALIZING random WORDS it’s really distracting AND takes away FROM the point of your original post. Also, I still fail to see how your being slow is my problem.
This discussion has been closed.