**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the Mastery Deal worth it?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
I’m on 6.3.2 with no suicides and willpower. My masteries stink. I have 1290 units which I was saving to use for act 6 completion. But since I’m not level 60, that seems useless cause I can’t r3 anyone. So I’m doing act 5 exploration. Should I buy it or save it?

Is the Mastery Deal worth it? 70 votes

Buy it!!!
85%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantzuffyquando213RasiloverrockykostonAdvEgretM4Malreck04Cap366IKONPikoluSnakepMother_FlerkenJollyHawkTRONG94TimeGenesisWhoDaPooGbailsILLUSION8 60 votes
Save it for act 6
14%
heruheru511ReferenceTheHoodedDormammurcm2017D_Brew43SbkruebSkyLord7000Zippy_halliganCangaceiroHeraldofWaterMelon 10 votes

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Would u say that my champs are suicide friendly or not
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Buy it!!!
    I don’t like Suicides but I would get it for WillPower

I too have garbage masteries and I’m on 7.2
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Buy it!!!
    Dew it
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Buy it!!!
    Forget suicides for now. Get will power Asap
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    If you are FTP this deal is the best you will see for mastery cores. They run a $20 deal from time to time as well, so technically this is more expensive. However, that takes real money.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Buy it!!!
    Huge value, GET WILLPOWER
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Buy it!!!
    If u buy from the store u ll get it for 2150 value and with the offer on u r getting it for 1000 .. it's simple to decide with u being a progressing player..it will definitely help u in ur masteries if not now but later.. good offers are hard to come by.. grab it while u can..