**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanos synergy

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Just like how apocalypse has synergies, why can't thanos, and I know everyone's gnna say oh he a trophy champ he supposed to be bad, that doesn't mean he shouldnt have decent synergies whith black order, he's practically the leader yet. In game nothing even close to them. Atleast make him like apocalypse or make him better through anything, kang is now better due to apocalypse synergy. People are going to say black order already op. Ok well is maw op is proxima the best no so if not the whole black order than atleast maw or so. I Mean this whole THANOS and black order synergy should/could be like the fantastic four synergy.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Zan0 said:

Problem with buffing thanos is that it would have to be a synergy only buff like kang. They can't go buffing a big boss every new account has to fight while they still barely know parry and dex

That doesnt make sense. Then why should they buff any champions new accounts have to fight in the first place?
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    I'd love a Thanos and Kang buff
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260

Ok well is maw op

Yes he is literally the best champion in the game
    Lol your name 🤣
    edited August 2021

Ok well is maw op

Yes he is literally the best champion in the game
    Lol your name 🤣
    You truly are the best
    Zan0 said:

Problem with buffing thanos is that it would have to be a synergy only buff like kang. They can't go buffing a big boss every new account has to fight while they still barely know parry and dex

Yh I Don't even mind if he doesn't get buffed but he does NEED to have or be synergy with black order Make him support instead
    JRAWES said:

Thanos needs a re-work ASAP. Right now its hard to justify people trying to pull him at Xmas and spending ridiculous amounts of money if he is still one of the worse champs in the game.

Make him epic and make him desirable like Weapon X and ALOT more people will wanna spend money to get crystals to pull him.

Exactly my point I got him free and why would someone spend so much to try to get him if he's not all that, surely if he's game changing people will spend so much more in order to TRY to get him and FOR ALL THOSE who say that isn't fair. Yes it is even ftp players can have a shot at him. It's all about luck. Anyway this is more for the whales who spend. They should get a nice champ that's good. But most of all. ALL HE NEEDS is to just be like apocalypse. Who makes AA op and gambit and storm, but in this case he makes maw and proxima and cull and maybe corvus better forget about making him better because it will be hard for new players fighting him in story act

Just like how apocalypse has synergies, why can't thanos, and I know everyone's gnna say oh he a trophy champ he supposed to be bad, that doesn't mean he shouldnt have decent synergies whith black order, he's practically the leader yet. In game nothing even close to them. Atleast make him like apocalypse or make him better through anything, kang is now better due to apocalypse synergy. People are going to say black order already op. Ok well is maw op is proxima the best no so if not the whole black order than atleast maw or so. I Mean this whole THANOS and black order synergy should/could be like the fantastic four synergy.

All they need to do is just rework or update his synergies as they are outdated.

All they need to do is just rework or update his synergies as they are outdated.
    To include black order
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Just make a new Thanos. All the Black Order are movie versions, and so their leader should be.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Thanos should get a huge overhaul !

He is one the great super villain of Marvel (comics and MCU) and its actual kit don't reflect its real importance.
    Stellar said:

He is one the great super villain of Marvel (comics and MCU) and its actual kit don't reflect its real importance.

Yh I agree, all I know and want is thanos to just be better, I don't mind how but he needs serious attention. How can you have him in the game and he not be like useful enough, tbh tho I do like that fury. But yh he needs to have a reason to be in your team. Kang does because of the apocalypse synergy, we just need a thanos syn with his children

Stellar said:

Yh I agree, all I know and want is thanos to just be better, I don't mind how but he needs serious attention. How can you have him in the game and he not be like useful enough, tbh tho I do like that fury. But yh he needs to have a reason to be in your team. Kang does because of the apocalypse synergy, we just need a thanos syn with his children
    yeah there should be a reason to be in the team, but guess what, he isnt even in most people's rosters.
    Yh but my point is just that thanos and kang are both trophy champs. Both were bad then kang is now good because of apocalypse. So now what there's thanos he is trophy champ same as kang but kangs better now, people still face kang in story so do they with thanos thanos should get better not kit wise but synergy wise in story he wouldn't recieve the synergies as a boss because its ur team against 1 him the only benefit from this is in your roster and in your team for people who have him.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Honestly Maw, Cull, Proxima, Corvus, and Thanos not having a really fun/good synergy is a crime. Or even the ones that aren't rare trophy champs.
    DawsMan said:

Honestly Maw, Cull, Proxima, Corvus, and Thanos not having a really fun/good synergy is a crime. Or even the ones that aren't rare trophy champs.

Yh plus in the champs kits their abilities literally have thanos favour and complete the mission. Yet no synergy with him. Nothing you can pair the whole team still nothing decent. Yet with fantastic four pair the members and yes there's a synergy. The synergy with thanos and the black order should be like the fantastic four one. And OR like apoc syn, thanos being apoc and the children of thanos being the horsemen of apocalypse. And I mean why couldn't they do it, it's not an impossible or bad suggestion, if people say yh he will then be hard fighting look at KANG HE got a syn so why can't thanos. I Mean really do you want players to not know that thanos is like their leader. If anything thanos the leader is even worse than his own minions and that's saying something even maw is better.

DawsMan said:

Yh plus in the champs kits their abilities literally have thanos favour and complete the mission. Yet no synergy with him. Nothing you can pair the whole team still nothing decent. Yet with fantastic four pair the members and yes there's a synergy. The synergy with thanos and the black order should be like the fantastic four one. And OR like apoc syn, thanos being apoc and the children of thanos being the horsemen of apocalypse. And I mean why couldn't they do it, it's not an impossible or bad suggestion, if people say yh he will then be hard fighting look at KANG HE got a syn so why can't thanos. I Mean really do you want players to not know that thanos is like their leader. If anything thanos the leader is even worse than his own minions and that's saying something even maw is better.
    And where would his children be with out him, they only get their power from him, they serve him, and do his bidding, just like everywhere else in marvel comics movies etc. So why not make thanos a support and he makes them good with his synergies. Or they make him good.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I think you could make a synergy update where Thanos himself is made good by bringing along all the members of the black order, but I'd hate for it to be the other way around with him giving them any significant synergies. He's way too scarce for that to be a good idea.

Having a Thanos that does grant those kinds of synergies isn't a bad idea in and of itself - I actually kind of like it! - but I think it would have to be a new Thanos in that case. Someone that everyone can be reasonably sure to acquire in the future.

Or introduce the Guardian of the Galaxy Thanos from the What If series and have him boost up those guys and gals and Groot. :smiley:
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited August 2021
    How a one eyed human with a knife and some guns better than Thanos?? The way mcoc makes some champs better than others baffles me. Anyone that has read the comics or even watched the movies knows this isn’t right.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

For all his children of thanos dead, he gains a 25% attack boost, and he has a synergy with each of them that gives them a little boost, and a bonus if you have every member of the black order on the team. Only issue being thanos is one of the rarest champs in the game but hey, would be cool.