**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Peni Parker Counters?

JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone have an idea of a champ that can deal with peni parker? The main champ that I have found successful is Magneto but he still takes the power burn damage as her ability states that her auto block doesn't even have to trigger to power burn. I was wondering if venom would be a good option has he is immune to power burn from tech champs but I haven't tried him out.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Venom and Nick I’ve found to be the best
  • Options

Venom and Nick I’ve found to be the best

Alright I will try them out. Thank you!
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Corvus
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hulkbuster works alright with unblockable specials and stun
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Corvus
    He doesn’t even need a charge
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Terrax and Annihilus are also immune to Power Burn.

Pair Annihilus with Darkhawk, and he gains Unstoppable/Unblockable when Autoblocked. So that's a fairly solid counter...
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    I used Venompool. He’s also immune to power burn/drain from tech champs
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Does anyone have an idea of a champ that can deal with peni parker? The main champ that I have found successful is Magneto but he still takes the power burn damage as her ability states that her auto block doesn't even have to trigger to power burn. I was wondering if venom would be a good option has he is immune to power burn from tech champs but I haven't tried him out.

You only get power burn when attacking during auto block phase once its gone you can parry and heavy normally
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I used CGR by hitting into her block before she went into her auto block phase to disable it.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I don’t think it’s a direct or specific counter to PP’s abilities but I used silver surfer against her and he worked well.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited August 2021
    I used warlock, four hit into her block 3-4 times before she gets to sp1 and evade her sp1, then attack her like normal when it's in cooldown
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Venom, Venompool, King Groot, Terrax, Max Sig Namor
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    HT! With my short roster and poor skills, I could one shot peni and explore Cavalier EQ. Just be patient and MLM will work eell
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    My r1 6* Venompool helped me ton for that fight