Alliance Wars Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• wweroh02wweroh02 Member Posts: 12
    What about these login issues on Android devices .I m unable to login
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Member Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike this login problem on Android devices is unfair and stupid, we are like, waiting for hours to finish war, finish duels, do quest, grind arena ( well it's kinda finish if we want a desired hereo.. Man what a catastrophic disaster here. And more we wait more we are **** up, relative to Apple devices. Should you guy's stop the game for a urgence maintenance? Or we just going to lose all of that stuff?? Good helps you with that.
  • Alfadog1Alfadog1 Member Posts: 17
    How about fixing the log in issue for andriod users
  • Alfadog1Alfadog1 Member Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike please fix this log in issue a response with eta would be appreciated
  • DemonCracker7DemonCracker7 Member Posts: 5
    Showing double boss kills in war after the AQ mistakes.
  • XYZWarXYZWar Member Posts: 5
    What is kabam doing to comp us for closing us out this recent war activity while we couldn't play
  • Vani11a_Gori11aVani11a_Gori11a Member Posts: 3
    What garbage algorithm is still be used for AW Matchmaking? Just got matched with a 10.7M Alliance on Tier 7 (we're 5 friggin point one million). They subsequently went straight up the middle and destroyed 2 of 3 bosses without taking out 52 or 53. WTF??? Very freakin competitive.

Why don't leaders and/or Officers have the ability to remove players from a War Group during Placement Phase?

Lastly, how bout updating the in game chat, so 80% of players don't have to use a 3rd party app to communicate for AW and AQ?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What garbage algorithm is still be used for AW Matchmaking? Just got matched with a 10.7M Alliance on Tier 7 (we're 5 friggin point one million). They subsequently went straight up the middle and destroyed 2 of 3 bosses without taking out 52 or 53. WTF??? Very freakin competitive.

Why don't leaders and/or Officers have the ability to remove players from a War Group during Placement Phase?

Lastly, how bout updating the in game chat, so 80% of players don't have to use a 3rd party app to communicate for AW and AQ?

What was their war rating and how long have they been around? Possible if newly formed they are just making their way up the ranks and u got unlucky
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Yeah, Champ rating has little to no matter on AW rating. You just happen to be in the way of a new alliance being made moving up the ranks lol. Sorry to hear lol
  • LokonLokon Member Posts: 7
    Yeah war is unfair, how can my alliance have only 1m rating and we fighting alliance with 3m, my alliance have only 12 members and only 4 of us are 100k but we fighting alliance with people that have 200k all of their members :/
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The game is as buggy as ever, new low, I just got kicked in the head whilst I was pulling an l1,as in over halfway through a drax head butt, the l1 didn't hit and I got killed, ( war drax vs 90s clops) then next fight i evaded a cyclops l1 and swiped forward in the same
    Motion, a move I've pulled thousands of times, but this time he parried me... combo... dead, then aq today I'm getting hit while evading, sometimes dexterity even shows up but I get hit. just too many bugs guys, Ai just keeps parrying when they shouldn't be able to, zero window for hits after specials and heavies. I'm really sick of this, and if you think it means opening my wallet to buy revives, think again, 3 week old iPhone with 10:3:1 iOS, the games not fun anymore I can't Think how new people joining are going to stay with such buggy gameplay
  • Booger15216Booger15216 Member Posts: 27
    Hey Kabam, what's the deal with the AW's? We recently did a 3BG war against and alliance that only had 22 members.. 21 of them participated with only one in AW3.. They placed 0 defenders in this group and somehow we lost because it said the other team cleared all 3 groups.. I didn't see them evening close to clearing AW3 with under an hour to go.. Seems like some fishy shenanigans are going on.. Been serious lag issues too with the latest updates.. Lots of members are getting very put off by the gameplay..
  • Ranger1914Ranger1914 Member Posts: 22
    rogutier wrote: »
    I don't know if this was ever discussed, but could you guys look into and option for the leader and/or officers to assign groups?

Better yet give everyone the option of exiting a group until the placement phase ends so if/when someone mistakenly joins the wrong group they can fix it or if we as leaders notice that a group is unbalanced we can ask someone to move to strengthen another group this would be a greatly appreciated change

• BCdiscmanBCdiscman Member Posts: 348
    When do Defensive Masteries lock? I know it used to be as soon as you set the Defenders but I have heard that has changed now and do not lock until Attack Phase starts. Is this true or do they still lock once set?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Member Posts: 290 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    When do Defensive Masteries lock? I know it used to be as soon as you set the Defenders but I have heard that has changed now and do not lock until Attack Phase starts. Is this true or do they still lock once set?

Nothing has changed. It's still when you set your defenders.
  • _LivingDeadGirl_LivingDeadGirl Member Posts: 160
    edited June 2017
    I heard mystic ward nodes effect all mystic debuff abilities. But according to the in game description only "nullifying" effects are reduced. Which according to the guides on this site only 4 or 5 mystics can actually nullify a buff.

Voodoo's s1 isn't considered a nullifying affect on the help topics, but in game it is..? Can I get a little clarification please.

Kabam should take a week and read through all their descriptions in game. The wording being wrong or just "huh?" Is a little sloppy.

Edit: spell check acting like its grammar check again.
  • XMENsBOSSXMENsBOSS Member Posts: 13
    Alliance Quest is starting 10hrs from now, but I'm still in a war for another 15hrs.

If I kill the opponent AW boss now, will my AW offense and AW defense team release so that I can use them later in AQ ?

Or is it just my AW offense team that will be released ? Technically my AWD Magik boss is still defending the fort for another 15hrs
  • BloodySkyBloodySky Member Posts: 1
    My alliance, which has a current Alliance Rating of 570,681, has been fighting Alliances way out of our league the past 3 AWs. One had an alliance rating of 2.6 million, the other 2.8. The one we are fighting now has a rating of 3,161,367. I know Alliance Wars goes off War Rating only, but this wasn't happening to us at all until now. This is really destroying our desire to play Alliance Wars.

Is this just a string of bad luck, or is there something going on?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    I have a suggestion just to spice up AW a bit. How about limit the champs in use to one unique champ per BG? So on def you can't have 50 spideys...just 1. On offense everyone can't bring multiple gwenpool or whatever, just 1 per Bg.

This would push for more collaboration/preparation in AW and maybe push people to use a lot of these seldom used champs.

And just so you aren't changing the experience for everyone, make it another type of AW you can join with better rewards since it has its restrictions. More rewards will incentivize alliances to join this type of AW.
  • PurePure Member Posts: 44
    would like to see maybe a War for just 3*s maybe once a month I have so many maxed 3*s and only use them in arena
  • Dbaggery666Dbaggery666 Member Posts: 18
    https://youtu.be/O1rSP-bJG28
    Here is a video of line 9 in tier 1 AW check it out guys
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Member Posts: 139
    Link all 3 mini bosses so that all 3 must be dropped before boss can be attacked