**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TB R3 question

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Yo guys I've been cavalier for long time but I completed Act 6. To get the thronebreaker title I need a R3 6 star, I want to choose a best champ as my first R3. These some of my champs...

TB R3 question 43 votes

She-Hulk
41%
playinggameletZADO1991EtjamaOGAvengerAMS94CatmanndoIronGladiator22GOTGYsFMaster_mischief69SwarmOfRavensAgent_X_zzzScrubhanAJ007chaos12996BarryMcCaulkiner_wasabi_Detective_Pikachu 18 votes
Ultron (Age of Ultron)
44%
SungjpseudosaneTarun46GoddessIliasmgj0630StaphMemberH3t3rFiiNCHMasterpuffRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19TheMailmannDawsManHdhjssvvHelpingCangaceiroOrthoCresolKonstant45Hidr8__ 19 votes
Domino
9%
KerneasPhillip14233HoitadoYogesh123 4 votes
Vision (AARKUS)
4%
RakeYoungJhonST33 2 votes
Thing
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited August 2021
    She-Hulk
    Ultron is good champ, after the buff??
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Yes, even better if you have HB
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Close one between shehulk or ultron - both good first rank 3’s
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Ultron has double immunity, regen, great bleed/damage over time, armor up to counter Havok and if you awaken him, he has additional regen when blocking energy attacks. Maxed out my 5* on a whim after the buff and love using him! Great synergies too
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Out of those choices, I think I'd go Ultron.

I would ask though, what content do you still have available? Have you completed all of the variants?

I only ask that because if you have any variants left to complete, I might choose a different champ to r3 that could help you complete variants, there by getting you some additional rank up resources faster for that next r3.

Good luck to you though pal!
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    She Hulk & Ultron both are good...but IMO She Hulk offers more utility bcoz Kabam likes unstoppable nodes too much
    She is one of the few science champs who don't need to be duped to be good
    Ultron is a good champ when u already have an established roster..... probably not the best choice fr first R3
    She-Hulk

i mean, they all require different class catalysts.. how can i choose out of those?

I told you I've been cavalier for many days... I have fully formed science T5 and tech is almost going to form now... So I need to choose one... Reason I included domino and aarkus is to get some good results... Only two champ is easy to choose... Extra champ helps to find best of the best.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Unpopular opinion. I like Domino and she is genius for the ordinary day-to-day content, where you don't need utility, just damage.
    She-Hulk
    mgj0630 said:

Out of those choices, I think I'd go Ultron.

I would ask though, what content do you still have available? Have you completed all of the variants?

I only ask that because if you have any variants left to complete, I might choose a different champ to r3 that could help you complete variants, there by getting you some additional rank up resources faster for that next r3.

Good luck to you though pal!

I completed Act 6, didn't explored it. And I completed few variants... If you ask I have to explore variants and Act 6 and I didn't start act 7.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)

i mean, they all require different class catalysts.. how can i choose out of those?

Reason I included domino and aarkus is to get some good results... Only two champ is easy to choose... Extra champ helps to find best of the best.
    If somehow either of these win, I would not recommend withholding ranking Ultron or She-hulk and delay your progression to thronebreaker. Take whoever you can as soon as you can to start getting the better daily rewards.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    @Master_mischief69 I'd definitely lean towards Ultron then.

Variant 6 revolves around #villian tags, so Ultron will benefit there, and full exploration will give you two t5b and a 25% t5cc crystal to help get you closer to that second r3 champ.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Ultron is boppin. Taking mine to r2 asap